Chapter 1 : Welcome Home

Sin was busy unpacking his stuff at his grandma and grandpa's house when he started thinking.

Why me?

"Why the f*ck in this piece of sh*t world would they have to be my motherf*king parents." but as he thought about his parents he had a flashback...

"Sin! Come down here, right now!"

"Yes dad?"

"Why isn't dinner ready you piece of sh*t?"

"Sorry dad. " he said frightened, because he knew he would get beaten and just as his bruises were starting to heel! Like the beatings aren't enough, he gets bullied at school because of his unappealing appearance due to the bruises, that are widely distributed across his whole body as well. "I had to do my homework dad." he responded as his voice sounded wimpy. He knew that answer would not be satisfactory or good enough for his ruthless father.

"Son of a b*tch!" he bellowed from the pain of his fathers beer bottle that she smashed on top of his head. As he picked himself up of the cold hard kitchen floors because of the blow to the head, he stood up for himself for once in his life...

Suddenly he strikes that man who tormented him for all his life with his fist right into his drunk alcoholic face and turns the kitchen into something out of a crime novel.

"Honey what's going on down there?"his mother shouted

"Help me Lorna this little g@y b*tch just punched me in the face!" his father angrily replied

"Ohhhh your in big trouble now you f*kken mistake." his mother says as she comes down the stairs. She helps Frank up. Just as he stands up he grabs Sin's arm and pulls him to where his punishment awaits him... In his parents bedroom.

*"flashback over"*

"F*ck it I dozed off again I have to finish unpacking my stuff."