Bolstering my nerves, I pushed Nico's chest backwards, physically commanding him to recline. Nico raised a brow, but didn't fight me, and leaned back on his elbows. His blue eyes watched me with both curiosity and lust as I crawled above him, kissing his neck. Nico let out a tight breath as my mouth trailed down his chest, his stomach, the waistband of his jeans. I bit down on the fabric of his jeans, Nico looking at me intensely. His eyes did not wander as I fit the zipper between my incisors and tugged it downwards, Nico swallowing thickly. When I placed a small, tantalising kiss on the bulge growing beneath his underwear, Nico softly pushed on my shoulders, his brow creased. 

"You don't have to, Wes," Nico said, his voice husky and so, so soft. I took a second to look at Nico - really look at him. His usual smirk was gone and all I could see was his desire and concern. Both for me. 

And now I wanted to do something for him.

"I want to," I whispered, Nico stroking my cheek, a silent question. I kissed the palm of his hand there in response, Nico nodding. His muscular body shivered as I shimmied his underwear and jeans down, his erection springing free from its confines. I licked my lips as the head of his dick was slick with pre-cum. Nico's hand in my hair, both comforting and electrifying, gave me the confidence to move. My tongue flicked outwards, lapping at the underside of his dick, Nico throwing his head back with a moan. Running my tongue from his balls to his head, I finally wrapped my mouth around his length, Nico's fingers clawing. He tasted bitter.

"Fuck, Wes," Nico breathed, eyes closed as he leaned back. I hollowed my cheeks and bobbed my head, trying not to choke as Nico couldn't help but buck his hips a little, the movement jerky as he tried not to do so, clearly trying not to overwhelm me. The way he fisted the sheets in his hand and bit his lip as he tried to restrain himself made my heart swell, and the desire to pleasure Nico only grew. 

My hands helped fill the free spaces along the length of his penis as I sucked, his erection growing inside my mouth. Nico murmured obscenities between hitched breaths, his stomach tightening whenever my head lowered around him. 

"Fuck, Wes, I can't," Nico grunted, his hips thrusting forward, making me choke. The sudden movement made tears spring to my eyes as I coughed, Nico pulling out of my mouth with a slick pop. A little saliva dribbled from my mouth as I coughed, Nico wiping it away as I looked up at him, embarrassed. Nico didn't seem to notice my embarrassment as he looked at me, worried. Sitting up, he gently pulled me close by the waist.

"Sorry," Nico said, kissing my throat. "I couldn't control myself." I blushed at Nico's words, my momentary gag reflex subsiding as he spoke against my throat. 

"So you didn't stop me because I was, um, bad?" I asked, eyes looking downwards as the doubt began creeping in. Nico chuckled against my Adam's apple, before pulling back to give me a smouldering look, his ice blue eyes melting me. 

"Do you think I'd be like this if you were bad?" Nico asked, gesturing down at his throbbing member. I blushed ten shades redder as I looked down at his penis, still glossy with my saliva. The full extent of what I had just done hit me all at once, and I just looked between Nico's face and his dick with my mouth hanging open, face growing hotter and hotter. Nico laughed at my reaction, taking my momentary shock to push me down against the mattress. 

Oh my fucking god I just gave Nico Beckett a blow job. 

And it was good.

Fuck.

I squeaked as Nico grinned, reaching downwards to slip his hand inside my pants. I gave him a wide-eyed stare as his fingers tugged at my dick while simultaneously pushing my pants down over my ass. My muscles flexed as he rubbed me, kissing my neck as he did so. Nico's movements were slow and purposeful, his thumb rubbing across the top of my dick in tantalising circles. I bit my lip as pleasure burst up towards my abdomen, my hands digging in to Nico's bicep as I desperately tried to find something to hold on to. Nico's sheets were balled up in my hand as I writhed into Nico's own, the boy smiling against my skin as he nibbled.