TWENTY-FIVE

A/N: Sexy times full steam ahead ;)

"Wes?" Nico asked, face drawn into a picture of shock as I flung myself into his arms. He began to say something else, but I clamped my hands around his neck and kissed him, deeply and hungrily. Nico froze with my sudden boldness, his hands hovering in the air.

Nico's shock did not last long, his throat releasing a primal groan as he pulled me into the house. His hands were rough and ran over my body feverishly, slipping under the hem of my shirt. I echoed his throaty noise when his hands began to pinch and rub the skin at the small of my back, dangerously close to the waistband of my jeans. I let out a pained grunt as Nico pushed me backwards into the door, his hand removing itself from my body to fiddle with the lock. There was a loud click as the mechanism slid into place, Nico pulling back to search my face, expression unreadable. Leaning my head back on the door, I met Nico's gaze completely. 

"I missed you too," Nico said after a few laboured breaths, giving a short laugh at his statement as soon as they left his lips. "And you definitely missed me."

"Oh? What gave it away?" I asked playfully, neck craning to nudge Nico's lip ring with my lips. Nico growled, making me smile as I pulled back. I shivered as Nico's hungry gaze bore into me, my toes curling expectantly. "Was it this?" I rose upwards again to kiss the angle of his jaw. I grinned as I felt Nico's jaw clench as his hand tightened around my waist, pulling my hips closer. "Or this?" I murmured against his skin, mouth moving down to his neck, nibbling teasingly. "Maybe... this?" I gently sucked at the base of his throat, which bobbed when he swallowed. 

"All of it," Nico said, his hand gripping my chin to force my head upwards, kissing me deeply like a starved man. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his hands slide down the dip of my back to cup my ass. 

"Is Bell..." I started, unlinking our mouths to look around the house's foyer. Nico just snorted, pinching my ass with a little annoyance at the loss of contact of our lips. 

"Out," Nico said, a minute smirk on his mouth. "All night." Nico looked at me briefly, eyes narrowing as he tried to gauge my reaction. His eyes as the corners of my mouth lifted, arms sliding around his neck. 

"Good."

Nico took my word as he hoisted me upwards, his strong arms supporting my weight by holding tightly onto my ass. Slinging my legs around his middle, ankles locking, I laughed as he began to walk the two of us upstairs, the sound cut off as Nico smothered me in another heated kiss. Our tongues rolled against each other's, and I couldn't seem to get close enough to Nico's body. My hands began to pull at the back of his shirt, sliding the material upwards to expose his lower back. I could feel Nico smiling as he backed through the door of his bedroom, which closed as he kicked it. 

Before Nico dropped me onto his soft mattress, I managed to pull his shirt over his head, throwing the impeding fabric onto the floor. I almost drooled as Nico crawled onto the bed on top of me, my hands running along his bare, rippled chest. His tattoos rippled as I pulled and pushed at his skin. His body was hard and smooth, and nothing at all like Sofia's. Touching his body like this was so easy, and felt so right. Every time my finger would dip into a taut notch in his abdominals made me only hungrier. 

No matter how much I touched him, it would never be enough.

"My turn," Nico said, pulling me up until I was basically sitting in his lap on the bed, legs splayed around his torso. His hands swiftly pulled my shirt over my head, throwing on top of his own on the ground. I swallowed back my groan as Nico licked his lips as his eyes blazed a trail down my body. After discarding my shirt, he tenderly trapped my face in his large hands, the rough pads of his thumbs running across my mouth. I smiled sultrily, eyes half closing as I parted my lips, Nico's thumb slipping inside. I swirled my tongue around his digit, Nico biting his lip as he bit back a groan as I sucked. I almost chuckled around his finger as I felt his hardened need pressing against the inside of my thigh. I rolled my hips slightly, thigh brushing against his member, Nico unable to suppress the guttural sound that rolled from his throat. Its vibrations sent shockwaves through me, filling me with boldness and confidence that I hadn't had before.