SEVEN

A/N: Sex ahead - proceed with caution ;)

I laughed as Nico fumbled with the front door, my back pressed against the wood as his body pushed against it. Kissing me roughly, I gasped as the door behind me gave way, my legs stumbling backwards. Nico let out an amused noise as his hand that was already tight around my waist pulled in stronger, lifting me off the ground slightly. My toes brushed the wooden floor of his house, arms hanging off his neck as our chests bumped with every laboured breath. Pulling back, lips popping, Nico smirked down at me with his bright eyes.

"You okay?" he asked, and I nodded, his grip loosening. My feet found the ground again, but my arms didn't leave his neck, Nico smiling a little. Leaning down again, he pressed another kiss to my lips and I sighed, melting into the warmth. 

"Parents?" I whispered breathlessly, Nico just letting out a throaty 'no' in response and he lead me upstairs, deciding to pick me up again so we didn't have to part and me walking backwards up a flight of stairs was likely not going to end well. Wrapping my legs around Nico's waist, fingers tangled in his hair, Nico tugged on my shirt as we walked into the threshold of his bedroom. Dropping me onto my feet, I raised my arms as Nico pulled my shirt off, his eyes roaming the expanse of my newly exposed skin. I felt a little uncomfortable under his heated gaze, arms wrapping around my stomach slightly, head dropping. Nico chuckled a little, making me look up to see him pulling his own shirt over his head. My mouth grew wet as I took in his muscled torso and the smooth dips of his abs, which cast shadows on his skin. A few more tattoos were revealed from under the discarded fabric, one on his left pec and the other low on his hip, almost disappearing beneath the waistband of his jeans. 

I watched in awe, as Nico kicked off his shoes, my feet somehow following along with his slow, tantalising actions. I jumped as Nico threw one of his shoes in my direction, the boot thudding just next to me. Giving him a raised brow, I threw one of my own shoes towards him, Nico sidestepping out of the way. The laces on the shoe snagged on the door handle, swaying from side to side as Nico grinned, stepping towards me again to capture my face in his hands, kissing me hungrily. 

As I sighed, his tongue found the opportunity to slip between my parted lips, stroking the dorsum of my own. I moaned as our tongues pushed and pulled, my teeth often tugging on his lip ring, making him groan into my mouth. 

This was what a kiss was supposed to feel like. It didn't feel like this when I had kissed girls (or, a single girl, if we wanted to be technical) before. Maybe it was just experience, I mean, we were young back then. Or maybe it was because they were girls? In the haze of my alcohol-riddled mine, the thought didn't scare me as much as it would if I were sober. It was just sitting there, a fact as clear as Nico's eyes. When I felt Nico's hard body pressed against mine, his feverish lips claiming my own, it felt... exciting. Liberating. Dangerous. 

Right.

I soon found myself lying back on the bed, Nico climbing on top of me. Two arms imprisoning my head, his thighs capturing my legs, I blinked up at him as he looked down at me, eyes filled with something that I couldn't put my finger on. The look was gone in a moment, or maybe I just ignored it, as Nico's rough fingers pushed my messy hair from my face, his fingers making my electrified skin tingle. His hand moved down to cup my cheek, and I turned my head to press a sloppy kiss to his palm, tongue flicking out slightly as Nico growled.

Nico then raised himself from his hunched position, hands tugging at his belt, button popping open and zip sliding down. I swallowed thickly as he pulled his jeans off, leaving him only in his underwear, which did little to hide what was encased in the soft cotton. His evident bulge made me all too painfully aware of my own, which was straining against my pants. Nico glanced down at my crotch, making me blush as I too started to undo my pants. My fingers, imprecise and struggling, made Nico pull my hands away from the straining cloth, his own fingers quickly working to release me. I relaxed against the bed, head back as Nico ordered me to lift my hips up, sliding my pants around the curve of my ass.