I soon get a text from Ashton that says he's here. I head down stairs and sit in the front seat with him. Once I'm in he starts the car and begins to drive.

"So, have you talked to Ali lately?" he asks.

"No, she avoids us. Remember?" I say matter-of-factly.

"Well, I thought she would talk to you since, well you know." he says referring to what I told him.

"I bet she's been talking to Hunter."

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, are you jealous?" Ashton asks teasingly.

"No! What is there to be jealous of?" He chuckles at me indicating he doesn't believe me.We soon make it to the same club last time we saw Aaron. After going through the crowds of people we find him in his usual booth.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Aaron asks as we take a seat on separate couches.

"Hey. How's it going?" Ashton replies.

"Very good. Oh hey, waitress! Can you get us some shots over here?" he says waving at a waitress.

"How about we have some fun tonight?" Aaron asks us with a smirk on his face.

"Fine with me." Ashton says then looks at me expecting an answer.

"I guess." I mumble.

"Good enough for me!' Aaron says. Short after the waitress comes with our shots.

"To us!" Aaron says.They both raise their glasses in the air then look at me. Like they're waiting for me to do it too.

"To us." I say rolling my eyes.They both smile and down their drinks with me following along as the drink burns in my throat.

"Keep it coming!" he yells at the waitress.The night consists of more drinking and laughing about the weirdest things. I have to admit that drinking made me feel better. I don't really remember why I was so upset anymore.

We stay in the booth the whole time just downing shots. I haven't laughed this much in weeks. Hanging out with Aaron makes things feel smooth and carefree. I guess that's only because when we see him we're getting drunk.

"I'm surprised you haven't passed out!" Aaron exclaims amused. I smile and down another shot. I've had more shots than both of them combine.

"Yeah, me too." I laugh.

"So, what has been happening lately?" Aaron asks leaning back on the couch.

"Well, my birthday pasted not too long ago." I mention.

"Oh, congrats man! 18 right?" he asks.

"Yeah."

"How was that friend of yours?"

"What friend?" I ask.

"You, know. That lady friend. Ali, was it?" he says.

"Oh. Her." I say now remembering.

"Oh, she's fine." Ashton answers before I can.

"That's good. She's very lovely." he says causing my hands to form a fist.

"What's this? Do you have a liking to Ali?" Aaron asks noticing my sudden tense.

"Are you crazy? No way." I slur.

"I'm going to use the toilet. I'll be back." Ashton announces. As he leaves Aaron buys more shots just for the two of us.

"So, what is it between you two? Do you and Ali have a secret thing going on?" Aaron asks me as I take the shot.

"Oh, no. We don't like each other." I say catching him smirking.

"Do you like her?" I ask remembering he tried flirting with her.

"I might take a liking to her." he says under his breath.

"Wait, what?" I ask wondering if I heard him right.

"Here. Take another shot." he says persuasively giving me his shot. I gladly take it.

Wait. What was I saying?

"So, when did you start liking her?" Aaron asks.

"Like I said, I don't like her and she doesn't like me." I slur again. Aaron gives me another shot that I didn't notice he had before.

"Prove it." he says challenging me with a smirk.

"Fine." I say accepting it. I stand up quickly, but regret it right away. I sit right back down wrapping my hands around my stomach while vomiting all over the small coffee table.

"Whoa, we better get you home." he laughs.

"What about Ashton?" I ask as Aaron helps me up.

"I'll let him know, come on. We have to go." Aaron says.Aaron leads me to his car and drives smoothly to my apartment. It seems to be a short drive because within minutes he is helping me up to my room.

"Alright buddy, lay down here." he says laying me on the couch. Once I'm fully on the couch we hear someone knock on my door.

"I'll get it." Aaron says.After about a minute he comes back with a wide, suspicious grin plastered across his face.

"It's Ali." He says.

"No it isn't, I didn't hear you open the door." I say.

"I saw through the peeping hole." He says.

"It's time to prove yourself." He says with a smirk.