Random Author note \(>U<)/

I have reached 91 READS!! YAYYYY! I want to thank everyone for reading this badly made story and to say the truth I never really went to plan out the entire story and my word range are just hovering around 1400+ words which I know can be kinda short but yeah. I want to say that English isn't my best subject. It is Chinese and yeah. 

When I first wrote this story, I was thinking about how to start and should it be normal or different yadda yadda. So, I just wrote and wrote. I asked my best friend in school to read it and she is also using wattpad! She is my bestie! If you are wondering who she is well she is 

@YuTingFang   She followed me and voted my stuff and yeah. Go and read her story too. She helped me out a lot with the grammar part cause ya know, I suck at it. 

So I how I wrote this was that I saw a lot of people writing this kind of style and I was like, let's try and I did. I kinda sucked up my pride in writing those, ya know crappy style and tried this. Little did I know so many people actually read it! Yay! 

Even though this is supposed to be a Kakashi love story, it just seems their relationship is just drifting away or something. Don't worry they will come closer, it is just the fact that Emilia has problems trusting herself after the 'monster' thing. I got the checkered floor and blood stains thingy from Tokyo Ghoul. (Sorry Kaneki!) 

So... I just want to say, I am continuing this story until it reaches around chapter 25. Chapter 30 I think and guess will be trying to write about the Kannabi bridge incident but I will change the storyline, I repeat, I am changing the storyline so that Obito doesn't die and he never joined the Akatsuki as 'Tobi' 

I am probably not going to let Kakashi kill Rin, Emilia will help her and no one dies !! 

Please tell me if some scenes are just cringy and weird or something... 

ANYWAYS, Thank YOU PEOPLE FOR 91 READSSSS 

*Partying at home*  BOOM! Party poopers yas. I am having fun. LO

XD