How Do You Love ~ Part:2

Callum woke up and noticed something on him. 'Rayla's cloak?' he thought, confused. He sat up and looked around, Rayla was gone so it was only Ezran, Zym, Bait and himself. He got up and walked over to Zym, petting him in a way. His hands were cold but were warmer than the baby dragon. He sighed and placed Rayla's cloak on Zymondias. Soon, Ezran woke up and not long after that they were both hungry. Rayla still was no where to be seen so they decided to wait for her to get back then go looking for food.

A Few Hours Later

Callum and Ezran were talking when Rayla walked into the cave. Ezran noticed something red on the Moonshadow Elf's side, ''Rayla, what's that?'' he pointed to the red spot and Rayla said nothing. She put down some moon-berries and Callum smiled. Watching the prince and the step-prince make their way to the berries, she collapsed. Callum and Ezran rushed to her side and Ezran gasped. ''She's bleeding!''. Callum's eyes widened ''Who could do this? Everyone that we've ever faced hasn't been able to stop her!''. ''I-I don't know...why would she hide this from us? She knows that she can trust us!'' Ezran said, completely horrified. With every second a bit of blood trickled out of the wound, eventually a small puddle of Rayla's crimson blood lay around her. Then, a shadow blocked out the light of the entrance. Callum and Ezran looked up and their eyes widened.