first try :/

Okay so just to clear things up, I made this when I thought that I wanted the story to have an unborn Zym and Rayla still had her "assassin ribbony thingy" so this first chapter isn't cannon in the fanfiction.
————————————
Rayla's eyes opened slowly, her mind still wrapped around sleep and resting in her tree. She sighed as she sat up and jumped down from the small tree she slept in. Below her branch were Callum and Ezran sleeping on the grass. Rayla tipped her head to one side and rolled her eyes, walking off. 

''Oh come on!'' Rayla growled and continued to search for berries. ''If Callum didn't leave the bread behind then I wouldn't be out here looking for these stupid berries!'' She scoffed and looked toward the way she came. ''I may aswell get back, they may think I just left them...'' She thought out loud and started back the way she had came. When she got back she saw that Callum and Ezran were awake and looking around. She chuckled silently and walked into the small clearing. ''Ahem?'' her voice soft but clear. ''AH!'' Callum yelled, terrified until he heard Rayla's and Ezran's laughter behind him. ''Oh haha, very funny. Now, I have a question for you Rayla! Where in the world were you!?''. Rayla looked at the bushes she had come from a few minutes ago and replied quietly ''I was looking for food''. Ezran looked up hopefully at the Moonshadow Elf and she looked down at him then shook her head slowly. Ezran looked down and sighed ''Okay, can you go back out later?'' He asked and lifted his head. ''Of course Ez,'' Rayla smiled then looked back at Callum. ''We should get going, I can look for food on th-'' She winced in pain and held her wrist. ''What's wrong? Are you okay?'' Callum asked, obviously concerned about the Moonshadow Elf. ''Y-yeah, I'm fine'' Rayla stammered ''Umm, anyway, I can search for food on the way.''