"It's what gives this house its charm."

"Sounds too troublesome. . . "

Seth(Doc) sighed while pushing up his glasses but agreed, "It's been awhile but this house really does need cleaning."

Raine smiled, "Good! After we're done, I'll cook us brunch!"

A man with light chocolate hair smiled brightly,

"Oh~? Since when did you learn to cook?"
(-Name: Happy Nickname: Nate Age: 23)

Everyone groaned but gave in to Raine's adorable but ominous smile. They all went downstairs. Raine took charge and handed them different cleaning supplies and assigned positions.

A young man with curly black hair looked confused,

"Eh? . . . How do I use this again?"
(-Name: Dopey Nickname: Caleb Age: 20)

The dirty blonde-haired man next to him holding a box of tissues replied,

"T-That's achoo! A b-broom achooo! You i-idiot-achooo! A-agatha!! Damn."
(-Name: Sneezy Nickname: Kevin Age: 21)

[System: What's up with host's new family?
(; ̄д ̄)]

While everyone cleaned with a few arguments here and there they finished up within a few hours and worked up a sweat. As they were putting away their supplies they smelled a heavenly aroma from the kitchen. They all rushed over eagerly and found an entire feast on the dining table.

Raine smiled brightly with an expression of accomplishment.

Raine: Food's ready~

Everyone: Wow~!!! It looks better than what Seth(Doc) makes!

[System: ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ Jing also wants to eat host's cooking~ ]

While everyone was digging in with occasional compliments thrown at Raine, Jaiden(Grumpy) suddenly stopped and got silent. His dark expression got everybody's attention and they also quieted down to hear what he wanted to say.

He took a deep breath, "Bashful. . . "

Raine was shocked. He's using my real name!! He must be serious!

". . . Dopey, Sneezy, Happy, Sleepy, Doc-"

Pushes up his glasses, "That's big brother to you-"

"Shut the fuck up."

Pushes up his glasses, grumbles.

He continues, ". . . We're not actually brothers. . . We're all adopted. I read about it in mom's secret diary that I found behind the toilet when I was cleaning."

There was immediate silence and the loud crash of a plate shattering on the floor was heard.

". . . . . . Well damn, wasn't that obvious? Look at all of us."

"And I thought Caleb(Dopey) was supposed to be the idiotic one. . . "

"Don't tell me you're going to tell us next that we're actually not dwarves? Look at our heights. We're obviously not related to mom and dad who really are dwarves."

Jaiden(Grumpy) looked away. Everyone else continued to eat like nothing happened-

He slammed the table with his face as red as an apple, "FUCK! WHAT THE HELL!! NOW I'M HELLA EMBARRASSED! YOU GUYS ARE ALL ASSES I FUCKIN HATE YOU GUYS I BET YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME AHHHHHHHHH~!!!"

He gets up and runs out the front door yelling all the way scaring the woodland creatures.

Everyone: . . . We weren't laughing at you.

Nate(Happy) then also stood up, "Well, since the secrets out, then I'll say mine. . . . I'm dating Caleb(Dopey)."

Everyone: . . .

Nate(Happy): And don't ask me how serious we are because we've already done the deed.

Seth(Doc) turned to Caleb(Dopey), "Are you ok with this?"

Dopey tilted his head in confusion, "Hm? Well, Nate(Happy) said he'll teach me something that feels good so I said yes."

Everyone: He definitely took advantage of him!!!

Jaiden(Grumpy): What a bastard. <- Came back after calming down.

Dwaine(Sleepy) yawned, "Then I'm dating Kevin(Sneezy)."

Raine(Bashful) was surprised, "You don't mind that he sneezes every five seconds?"

He responded, "I love him, snot and all. Plus, he doesn't seem to sneeze when he's really into it."

"I'm going to ignore all the italics but how did this happen!?" Seth(Doc) was more surprised that he didn't notice all this going on.

Nate(Happy) smiles, "If you mean by that, it's not like we're together in the mines during work. . ."

Raine(Bashful) blushed, Outdoor sex! <- Not afraid to say it.

Nate(Happy): Speaking of work, taxes are being raised again aren't they? Even if it is by a little. . .

Jaiden(Grumpy) got peeved, "It's because of the queen, she probably wants to buy more beauty products again."

It's not a secret in the kingdom that their queen values beauty over anything else, especially her own. She fully used her status to her advantage. The king was oblivious to all this as he was in a mysterious coma since ten years ago. No amount of healers were able to figure out the problem and so he remains dead to the world.

Caleb(Dopey): I hope that's the only thing she does. . . .

Everyone went silent.

Nate(Happy) wrapped a comforting arm around his naive lover, understanding his thoughts. They all knew what he was talking about. The incident, no, the massacre that happened ten years ago. . .

When the queen went on a killing spree of all the beautiful people in the kingdom.

They silently glanced at their angelic little brother Raine.

Thank the gods for being merciful.