Chapter 3

"Mom what are we doing for the day as a family," asked Holly

"Well since Malia wants to buy something from the mall with her friends, she can go and I and Lexi are gonna go for shopping and dad, Holly and Eric can go for shopping on their own, and then we will all meet up at Teaspoon," said Amanda. Everybody agreed, and they went to different places.

Malia lied to her parents about going to the mall with her friends, she went to the mall by herself to buy her parents something so amazing. Simon, Holly, and Eric were walking down the street together. Holly was horse riding on her father and Simon was holding Eric's hand. "Peanut, where do you want to go" asked Simon "Let's go to a candy store" replied Holly "Yeah dad" added Eric "Guys you know your mother will kill me when she sees both of you hipper," said Simon "Please Daddy," asked Holly, now with puppy eyes "Alright and that's not fair you are turning your cuteness into a superpower that is very effective" replied Simon. Holly just smiled at his father and jumped back on his shoulder, and Eric took Simon's hand and they made their way to the candy store.

Amanda and Lexi went to buy some clothes. When they were done with the last shop, they were walking across the street, to another shop.

"Hey mom, why don't you and dad get back together," asked Lexi  "Sweetheart we are back together" replied Amanda "Mom that's not what I meant and you know it," said Lexi "Darling we can't get back together, cause we have our own families now

"Hey mom, why don't you and dad get back together," asked Lexi "Sweetheart we are back together" replied Amanda "Mom that's not what I meant and you know it," said Lexi "Darling we can't get back together, cause we have our own families now. I have you and Holly, and I am married to your father, and Simon has Eric and his girlfriend" replied Amanda "And who does Malia have. You guys are cruel, you just left her right in the middle of your problem. You know what she wishes for every birthday, is that for you guys to come back together, so we can be a family. See mom when you and dad, decided to divorce each other, you were not thinking about Malia's feelings. All you were thinking about was your own feelings, and mom that is not cool, and last Christmas, when we all agreed that we would gather both families for her. So when it was Christmas morning, everybody came downstairs and went straight to the Christmas tree, so Malia went to the kitchen to get hot cocoa for everybody when she came into the living room. She saw the most horrible thing ever. You and Chris had us on your laps, and you guys were giving us our present and kisses all over, and when she looked her dad, Eric was sitting on Simon's lap and they were tickling him. And she looked around and no one was there to give her a hug or kiss, yes she was 16 that time and I was 15, but mom that Christmas was the worst day ever for her life. All she wanted was her parents giving her love under the same roof" said Malia. Amanda had no words coming out of her mouth, well until "How do you know this Miss know it all" asked Amanda "I accidentally read her diary, and mom she is super depressed, she put out a different face for her fans, but she hates her life, she threatens to take her own life. But now she is just sad about her parent's life. But she is happier now" replied Lexi. Amanda had a tear coming down her face.

Malia reached the teaspoon first. She came in got a table and waited for her family. Then came Simon, Holly, and Eric. When they entered the kids were looking around for the family, when Holly spotted Malia, she jumped of Simon's back and ran to her screaming "Malia" Malia turned to the voice, she saw her little sister running towards her, she smiled and opened her arms wide for her brother and sister. Eric and Holly ran up to Malia's arms and they hugged for a long time. Simon walked over to them, and hugged Malia, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. So they sat down and Malia noticed something and said "Let me guess you guys went to the candy store" "Shsss Daddy doesn't want mommy to know, cause she will kill him" replied Holly. Malia just laughed at her youngest sister, she looked at her father, he just smiled back. They ordered shakes and waited for the rest of the family to come. After about 20 minutes. Amanda and Lexi came through the door. Lexi ran up to Malia and hugged her very tightly. Amanda sat next to Simon. The family ordered two banana split. When it arrived the kids were jumping around, and this was before they ate the sugar.