Chapter 1

Hello, My name is Malia Claire Cowell.  I am the daughter of Simon Cowell and Amanda Holden.  My godparents are Alesha and David Walliams.  My parents are divorced and I bounce between them, on every Holiday.  I hate it so much cause I can't spend it with both my parents.  Both my parents have their own family outside.  My mother married a businessman, named Chris and they had my two beautiful step sister's.  They are named Lexi and Holly.  Then my father married, well not married, but they've been together, for 4 years.  He got her pregnant, and my father never leaves a woman, especially if they are pregnant with his child.  So they became a couple and they had my stepbrother Eric.  So now I have   3 step siblings.  So YAY.  I am not happy about this situation, but I love my step-siblings.  My parents decided to be friends on my behalf and also for the show that my father created, so they are now best friends.  That's why I keep thinking that they are not over each other yet.  My godparent's, Alesha and David.  They are married and they had my two cousins Coretha and Joshua.  My godparents agree with me about the fact that my mom and dad are not over each other yet.  And that's what my whole story is gonna be about.  I have a boyfriend his name is Perry, you might know him his one of the original member of Diversity.  And if you don't know what Diversity is then shame on you, it's a dancing group.  So let's begin.  Just FYI I will be telling this story from a 3rd person point of view.  ENJOY

"Mom I am going to be leaving in 5 minutes" shouted Malia.  "Malia why are you leaving again," asked Holly.  Holly is the youngest out of all the children.  "Oh I will be back" replied Malia "Promise," asked Holly with the cutest face "Not only do I promise, but I also double kiss pinky promise" replied Malia.  They pinky promise and kissed twice on their pinky.  Amanda walked downstairs, to say goodbye to Malia, and saw her two daughters, pinky promising.  She walked up to her daughter's and hugged Malia and whispered "I love you and send my love to dad and Eric" Malia smiled and asked "Not Lauren" Amanda just had a disgusted face on and said "Nope, not that gold digging bitch" Malia just laughed out loud.  Amanda smiled and said "Alright, Alright.  I called the Limo for you it's outside" They kissed once more, and Malia was on her way to her dad's house.

30 minutes Later.  Yes, I know what divorced couple leaves 30 minutes away from each other.  Malia arrived at The Cowell's residence.  She used her key and unlocked the door.  When she entered she regretted it forever.  When she walked in, she saw Simon and Lauren having sex on the couch.  She was scared for life.  "Oh my god," she screamed and ran upstairs.  When she entered her room, she was in tears.   Simon heard her and threw Lauren on the ground, and he grabbed his pants and ran upstairs to his daughter.     "Sweetie are you okay" asked Simon from outside Malia's door "What do you think daddy, I just saw my father having sex on the couch with his girlfriend" replied Malia  "I am so sorry sweetheart, I knew you were coming, I just didn't know which time" replied Simon "Yeah I know dad, but why on the couch in the living room, at least do it in the bedroom" said Malia "I am so sorry sweetheart can you ever forgive me" asked Simon "I forgive you, dad, just give me a little time to erase the image out of my head" replied Malia "Anytime you want sweetheart you want to come out it's all up to you" replied Simon, with a smile on his face.  He went downstairs and cleaned up the couch and switched out for another one.  The housekeeper changed the couch and took the one they had sex on to the washing room, while they brought the new and clean one.  

After about a 1 later.  Malia finally came downstairs.  "Hey sweetie I am really sorry," said Simon coming towards Malia, to give her a hug.  Malia saw the sorry in her father's eyes, and that was all it took for her to forgive him.  So she went in for the hug.  Eric was sitting on the kitchen island.  he jumped down and ran to Malia.  "Malia, when did you arrive," asked Eric "Oh not long ago honey" replied Malia, while looking at the parents.  She carried Eric to the living room.  "Sweetie can we make her visits once in a while, not like every week," asked Lauren "What did you just ask.  No, I want my daughter to be here as much as she like, what is wrong with you, she is my daughter.  I want her here every day, but I can't do that cause Amanda wants her too.  We love our daughter, and we would like to share as much time with her before she turns 18.  God Lauren, shame on you" replied Simon, angrily.  Simon walked over to his children and sat beside them and cuddled with them while watching tv.