My opinion on real life

Now let me just throw this out there. Why is it that people who are meant to have a very hard time finding each other and then when they find each other they have a very hard time admitting that they have feelings for each other, cause they assume what the other is feeling. It is just an outraged man. Like come on don't they know enough to keep repeating the same mistake down history.

Now with SIMANDA I get the problem. I mean Simon has a son and has a very dedicated girlfriend and they have been together for, well let's see how old is Eric, right 4 so they have been together for 4 years. See in my opinion I think that Simon just married Lauren out of pity and also that's his baby in her stomach, and let's be honest Simon is cruel but comes on he still has a heart. See Simon is a very nice person. I mean yes he can be a little rough on the judging but the truth is that his a big softy inside. All the people who really know him know that he is a very polite, nice, no what I'm saying. Most people say that Lauren is a gold digger who just wants Simon's money and fame. But I mean she is not a gold digger. She is the mother of Eric and no one can change that. But all I am saying and this is why I support SIMANDA so much. See Lauren doesn't really connect with Simon that deeply, I am not assuming that they don't have anything in common all I am just saying is that Simon and Amanda go way back. Simon helped Amanda out when he assigned her to be a judge on BGT. And I think Amanda has been grateful ever since. What I am trying to get here is that Simon and Amanda know more about each other, and they have history, now no one that Simon or Amanda date, can ever beat that. And they know the Hollywood life and realistic life, they know the difference. They understand each other. That's all I am saying. Now that is just my opinion.

Okay, now Amanda. Her situation is harder because she is married and she has two girls, who fully understand the world. So I would imagine them getting angry at their mom if Amanda decided to leave Chris. Now Amanda is a very nice woman. She always cares for the contestant who comes on stage, and sometimes she feels sorry for buzzing them, but hey it's all just business and the fact of if you have any talent. RIght, alright let's move on. So, in my opinion, I think that Chris is a very chill guy, who doesn't care if Amanda is famous, he is just in love with her because she is Amanda Holden, not the famous one just the real her. Now I think Amanda should leave Chris. See Amanda and Simon somehow have the same problem, they are both together with people who won't understand them. I mean sometime they may understand each other, if they lasted this long then they must really have something in common with each other. But Chris is super different from Amanda, I mean Chris don't understand Amanda's world at all, I mean besides being his wife and the mother of his children. I am just trying to tell SIMON and AMANDA, to get everything over with and just get together already, I mean after you settle everything at home first. Nah Y'all should really look at your lives. I mean you guys are very successful people who are just trying to survive this world, like any other. But see the different thing about you too is that you guys have your own families now whether I can help it or not. But you can always switch your track on the way. It's never too late to change the way you look at life. What I mean is that you can always change your plan. It can be hard adapting to it but come on most people adapt really quick. So SIMANDA can ADAPT TOO.

                                      NOW KEEP CALM AND SUPPORT SIMANDA

Keep reading onto the next chapter.  To see a life about Simanda I have created

{Please vote and comment

It really matters to me to hear what you think}