Chapter 2

The pressure was one.......

Simon looked at Amanda.  The look they gave each other, was all it took.  Amanda leaned in and so did Simon.  Eric moved away and so did Holly.  They saw their parents, about to show real feelings.  Simon had a smile on his face.  He kissed Amanda and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.  They forgot about the world.  No one existed.  Just them.  Simon slipped his tongue in and Amanda granted access.  Just when they were about to take each other's clothes off, Malia tapped them on the shoulders and said "Well lovebirds, the show is starting again"  Amanda and Simon just smiled and they each went back to their seats.  Simon had a dirty smirk on his face.  Amanda saw it and blushed.  Malia, Alesha, David and even the kids, knew what was going on.                                                                                                                                                                                             The show continued, and now the show has come to an end, but we have a special performance, please welcome Diversity.  "Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together, for Diversity,"  said Dec.  Malia stood up and screamed "Yeah.  Perry"  Amanda and Alesha just laughed at Malia, cheering for her boyfriend, Perri.  Diversity came out and Perri smiled instantly when he saw Malia.  

When they ended, everybody cheered.  "Well you guys never stop astonishing us, do you," said Dec.    Perri came to Dec and borrowed the mic and said "Um can I have the wonderful and beautiful Malia Cowell" Malia just smiled and stood up and walked up to Perri and the crew.  Perri took her hand and helped her up the stairs.  Amanda just smiled at the sight.  Perri got down on one knee and popped out a box.  Everybody was in shock and aww.  Malia gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.  Malia looked inside the box and saw a red button.  She looked at Perri with a confused look and said "Do I push it" Perri bobbed his head.  So Malia pressed the button.  When she did a marching band came out and four hot guys came out with a throne on their shoulder's.  They put it down and Malia went to sit down.  They carried her up.  She just smiled, thinking that Perri did this all for her.  Then Diversity started dancing again, and they formed letters"PROM?" Malia gasped again, and when she looked up, she saw a banner saying "Will you go to prom with me" and Perri was standing below the banner with roses and chocolate.  Malia jumped down and ran to Perri and hugged him and said "Yes" and they pecked and waved to the crowd.  Ant and Dec came out.  "Oh my lord, lucky Malia, but bad for you Perri," said Dec "What do you mean?" asked Perri "What, you are asking out the Dark Lord's daughter to prom" replied Dec.  Everybody just laughed.  "Oh shut up Dec.  I know daddy likes Perri, right daddy" asked Malia, Simon smiled and said "Of course darling, as long as your mother, is good with it" finished Simon "Of course darling it's your it's your life, you do whatever you please with it" replied Amanda.    

Perri kissed Malia once more before he exited the stage, with the rest of the crew.  Everybody just smiled.  "Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have a surprise for you.  Malia Cowell agreed to sing her newest song Fix you" she wrote this song and sang it for the queen.  Please put your hand together again for the one and only Malia Cowell" said Dec.  Everybody cheered and clapped.  Out came Malia with a shiny mic, ready to sing.  "Hello BGT, my song "Fix You" is about my parents.  See ever since they got divorced my life went upside down.  I can't spend a holiday with both of them in the same room.  They both have their own families now.  They have new spouses in their life, with new children.  And I am the only one in the middle with no happy family.  So that why I wrote this song.  To express my feelings." said Malia.  Simon and Amanda just looked at each other.