"Oh good we're on the same page." she responded.

"You banging Ivan's friend?" Owen asked.

"Can I talk to somewhere else?" Yang requested. "Away from him."

"Okay." Ivan responded.

"Wait, what about..."

"I just need to talk to him for a minute, then you can get back to whatever you two were doing. "

The two walked several feet away."

"So, did someone have a good time last night?" Ivan asked Yang.

"I think you know the answer to that." she replied.

"Well you definitely made someone's night, I can tell you that."

"That's actually why I wanted to talk to you. His number, what is it?"

"Really?" a confused Ivan asked. "It looked like you were both having a good time together last night, did you really hit it off that well?"

"Are you gonna give me his number or not?"

"Okay one sec." he replied, fishing his scroll out of his pocket.

"Thank you." Yang said while taking down the number.

"Can I ask what you plan on doing?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Yang." Ivan stated sternly as she walked away. "Promise me you won't hurt him."

She didn't respond to him, instead giving him an assuring smile and a thumbs up as her word.

Ivan walked back to his impatient teammate, his mind distracted by the thought of what his fellow classmate had in store for his best friend. In turn this made him oblivious to Owen trying to get his attention. It was only when he looked at him he noticed Owen calling his name and pointing to three fourth year students were trying in vain to hide the fact they were nursing hangovers from everyone else.

Forgetting about his previous thought, Ivan snuck up on his unsuspecting victims, pretending to be just another person among the students in the hallway.

Once the opportunity presented itself he overtook the three, extended an arm into the air and let off a shockwave that, while not very powerful, still had the desired effect of being loud enough to irritate the three, their screams loud enough to make everyone in the hallway stop and watch as they fell to ground. Shortly after Owen and Ivan broke into a fit of laughter which became infectious to those around them.

"Asshole." One of the fourth ears cursed at Ivan. However, his words fell on the deaf ears of someone overwhelmed with his own laughter.

################################################################################

You had leave, that much was certain.

The lake house wasn't a place you normally associated with overly happy memories. Sure, you had good times there, but looking back at them as someone much older, they now felt more something you only enjoyed because you were a kid. It all felt like the same stuff you normally did with your cousins whenever you visited them, only it was in a different place.

Of course, there was one memory that at one point you called it the best weekend of your life.

It was only natural that you were thinking about her. The first couple of days you woke up every morning expecting to see her sleeping right next to you, or at night you imagined her standing in the door frame, the same way she did on the first night of your weekend getaway with her. Or the worst part, facing the very spot where you said those three magic words to her for the first time every day.