The Visit : Part 2

The floor in Ivan's dorm was, to your surprise, rather comfortable to sleep on. Maybe it was because you felt so good from the night before that it didn't matter or that you just tired. Whatever the reason was you slept well.

"Morning." you said to Ivan, noticing that he was already up and dressed.

"Sleep well ?" he asked as you sat up and stretched your arms.

"As well as I could sleeping on the floor."

"It's surprisingly comfortable." he remarked. " Well, as comfortable as a floor can get."

"What time is it ?" you asked.

"Nearly ten AM"

"It feels weird to be up this early. I'm usually up at about half twelve."

"Good god what time do you normally go to bed at ?" he asked surprised.

"About half four in the morning."

"You need to start going to bed earlier."

"I'll start going to bed earlier when I have to get up earlier."

"You hungry ? " Ivan asked. "We can still make breakfast if we go now.

"What about the rest of your team ?"

"Unless we have classes they'd rather sleep in."

"Ok. I'll probably just have something small."

"Don't tell me your gonna leave straight after you have something to eat."

"Maybe."

"Oh come on. I never even got to show you around the place. You're not gonna say goodbye to the others. What about Yang ? Are you not even gonna say goodbye to her ?"

The mention of her name caused you to smile a bit, the memory of your time with her last night still bringing you a feeling of joy. Before you went to sleep you had thought you might get to see her again before you left. But now that rush of confidence you had felt when you were dancing with her was gone, leaving you unsure of what you were gonna say if you did see her. It seemed stupid to find her if all you could say is goodbye and nothing else.

"I doubt  she wants to be bothered by some guy she danced with."

"Yeah if you look at it like that."

You weren't paying much attention to him, instead focusing on getting dressed and getting your stuff together. After that the two of you left for breakfast. Despite his protests you managed to convince Ivan that you were leaving after you had some thing to eat. You follow him to a large dining hall. True to your word you only took something small to eat, just a few slices of toast to keep you going until you got home. The dining hall was rather quiet, with many vacant spaces. Ivan gestured you to follow him to a spot where there were already four people sitting. As you got closer you recognized one of them as the guy who showed up in a dress last night, the other three you assumed were his team. Ivan introduced them to you as team JNPR.

"I take it the rest of team DINO aren't up yet." Jaune asked Ivan.

"Yeah still asleep. Don't wanna repeat of last time."

"Good to see you've learned your lesson since then." Pyrrha commented.

"What happened last time ?" you asked your friend.

"I was up before the rest of my team and Nima got mad at me."  Ivan responded quickly, clearly not telling the whole story. It was almost as if he had briefly forgotten you were there. You quickly turned to team JNPR to get the whole story from them.