"Lover?"

"THAT'S SO NOT TRUE!" Lacey shouted making us all groan in annoyance, You see right now Jake, Matty, Emily, Lacey and me are all sat in a circle telling our deepest secrets and daring each other basically 'Truth or Dare' but we play it differently.

So when Jake said to Lacey she has always been a player, Lacey had to defend herself and kept denying everything we say which is why she is shouting "THAT'S SO NOT TRUE!" but it is, once Lacey first had sex at 15 she just got addicted like a drug and couldn't stop.

I would be surprised if Lacey hasn't got any deases yet, or even pregnant or maybe she has but wont tell us... I dunno because Lacey don't- "Make Poppy moan in pleasure!" I snapped my head up towards Emily and said "What?" they all began laughing as Emily repeated herself "I dared Jake to make Poppy moan in pleasure" my face heated up with embarrassment.

Jake turned to face me and smirked, he grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels and ordered me to lye down once I was lying on the cold, cemented floor in my basement Jake raised my top up so it didn't show my bra but it was just below it. He poured some Jack Daniels on my stomach then a lime in my mouth, I shook my head instantly knowing what Jake is doing and pressed my mouth shut making sure I don't moan in pleasure.

Jake placed his tongue on the bottom off my bellow right by my zipper on my shorts, he began sucking and licking his way towards my belly button where he sucked and bite making it a love bite- Cheers Jake how am I going to explain that to my mum? ignoring the tickling, burning sanitation that his tongue has left behind.

Once he got by my bra he pulled my T-shirt down with his teeth the looked up at me smirking, I gulped down the ball that formed in my throat as he began sucking down my neck letting his teeth graze random spots, I tilted giving him access towards it more, I felt him smirk as he began making his way towards my face.

He grabbed my lip between his teeth and sucked it, I pushed back a moan wanting to come out as he began making his way towards my ear, once he got there he began sucking on it and once he got ibetween my boobs where my soft spot is I moaned loudly making Jake pull back with an award winning smile.

I growled and gave him evils before turning towards the group who was staring in shock before Lacey spoke "God you two should be porn star together!" the rest nodded with agreement "Fucking hell that was HOT!" Matty shouted making us all laugh.

Yup I should be a porn star with Jake and make a video with him, I will keep that in mind...

~.~.~

Once everyone went the day after, I cleaned up the decided to go out for a run in a small vest top that goes below my bra and some Nike bottoms with Air maxes for running shoes. I opened the door and began running feeling the hot breeze blow my hair back, I pulled my IPod out of my bra and started changing the music.

Before I could run any more, I bumped into a hard chest collapsing onto the floor, I groaned and rubbed my bum as the boy pulled me up, I looked up to meet the familiar bright blue eyes I hate and grumbled some curse words about 'God hating me' and 'why the fuck do I have to bump into him right now'

I saw Logan staring at my belly, confused I looked down to see a trail of love bites leading towards my neck, I looked down embarrassed at what Jake has left me. I coughed awkwardly bringing his attention back to my face "Um..." I muttered awkwardly "Lover?" Logan questioned curiously "Huh?" I asked confused.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he said more serious tone then before. Did he really just say that?

Why does Logan care if I have a boyfriend?