Its great!"

I saw a couple of my friends standing in the lunch line tapping there foot impatiently making me chuckle lightly at the sight, they hate waiting for stuff even though they could cut in the line because they am 'popular' but they don't. They think its rude and stupid which I totally agree with.

I walked up to them as people behind them started shouting at me "Oi, that's not fair!" a boy wined as the others agreed. I put my hands up in surrender and turned to all of them "I'm not cutting in guys, just here to talk to this bitch!" I said pointing at Lacey as she smirked at me.

"Sexy bitch" she corrected but I just ignored her and began talking "Guess who is back!" I whisper/yelled at her making her look at me confused as I carried on "Logan Lewis Taylor" I said as I huffed and crossed my arm pouting like a stubborn child as she chuckled.

"I know" she shrugged like it was nothing make my mouth drop open and my eyes grow wide "The Logan who bullied me!" I shouted at her as she looked at me and chuckled before patting my shoulders and moving up in the line "I know but darling, your hot!" I smirked, that's true.

Her smirk copied mine as she said "So are you ready for revenge" I nodded edgily "HELL YEAH!" I shouted catching the eyes off others in the line, she chuckled "Good because I have been wanting to have some fun for ages!" she wined the last part.

"Lacey, you pranked the teacher yesterday" I said but she frowned "But it wasn't fun" she wined making me groan in annoyance "Whatever" I said walking away from her and to our usual table where some of our friends was already sitting.

"Hey Matty, Jake, Manny, Chloe, Emily" I said all at once while I sat down and I heard a chores of  "Hey" from everyone while I sat and ate and apple I brought this moaning, as I was munching I felt a presence behind me making me spin in my chair to see no other them Olive.

The bitch who bullied me before because of my weight, looks and so on... She still try's and thinks she can hurt my feelings, but no more. Lacey learnt me not to listen to other peoples words "If it isn't the whore" she spoked with disgust making my eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

"Olive. Do you see me jumping on every boys dicks in this school" I stated taking another bite of my apple "Now fuck off" I spoke harshly staring her in the eye, she flipped her hair over her shoulder before storming off with followers running after her.

"YOU GO GIRL!" Lacey shouted coming up with her tray and sat down next to me greeting the others the way I did, I laughed at how alike me and Lacey are and who would think the ugly nerd like me could become friends with Lacey the second queen bitch in school.

She isn't even a bitch, she just got given the reputation when she hung out with Olive around school and was seen with her when she bullied people but never helped her. Lacey usto be best friends with Olive before she met me and she still says 'Olive isn't as bad as you think' which I refused to believe.

Olive nice! Its like saying the devil is nice. Olive and nice done mix well together "POPPY!" I jumped at the sound off someone calling my name and turned to see everyone sat at our table laughing "What?" I mumbled chucking the apple in the bin from where I sat which it went in making me shout "GOAL" its not even close either.

Everyone appalled as I sat down and put my full concentration on my friend Lacey, she looked at me as if I was crazy and mumbled confused "What?" she said a mouth-full of mac and cheese making me chuckle "So.... wanna sleep at mine tonight?" I questioned the rest of the group.

Matty, Jake, Lacey and Emily all nodded a 'yes' with existed grins on there faces while Manny and Chloe said they cant come as they was 'busy' probably going to each others places sucking each others faces off. Yes Manny and Chloe go out and they are a cute couple too, Manny is such a good boyfriend to her and I wish if I find someone it will be someone like 'Manny'

"Don't forget a condom!" Jake said patting Manny on the back giving him a big evil smile and in return got a glare from Manny as he patted Jake on the back harder "Yeah man, could you give me one or are you out of stock" we all chuckled, because that's probably true, Jake is always out of stock and is begging Manny and Matty for one usually.

He even gets so desperate and me, Lacey, Chloe and Emily which Lacey always hands him one as she is a player and Jake is which they have both had sex with each other but promised it was nothing but 'friendly sex' and from then on they have been just 'friends' not a care in the world they have basically had his cum inside her fanny and maybe got into some of her eggs but they don't even act like it bothers them.

I am still a virgin, I don't see how you could waist your virginity with someone and not care, I am waiting for someone special, someone who I will love in the near future and maybe even have a child with them at some point. Lacey says my idea sucks and is no 'fun' and she always says too me..

"How can you not have sex. Its great!"

That's her great speech about sex, but she wont be saying that when she pregnant and asking me what she would 'do' then I would have to say 'Now which idea is fun, mine or yours' I am still planning what I am going to say to her.

I'm a great friend ain't I?

"Shut up" Jake mumbled knowing he just lost a fight with Manny, I chuckled "Awe Jakey Boo don't be sad, you know its true" I stated in a baby-like-voice making him groan in annoyance "Fuck off" he said angrily and that when I pulled the fake tears.

You see, I haven't cried since I got bullied unless you count 'fake' tears as crying. So when I cry people know its hurt my feelings or is something bad, they don't know when I fake or don't because even if one tear drops out my eyes they all feel guilty even if the did nothing wrong.

I sniffled acting on my lie as a few tears fell out of my eyes as everyone looked at me in shock then I was bombarded with a load of 'sorrys' and hugs from them all until Jake came over and his eyes glued to the ground as he sat beside me pulling me into a tight bear hug they I always snuggled into him because it was nice and warm.

He whispered in my ear "I'm sorry Poppy baby, I didn't mean to sound nasty" he said sounding guilty and not meeting me in the eyes, I sniffled one last time before putting on a sad smile "Its okay Jakey Boo" I smiled snuggling my face deeper into his chest and letting the warm surround me.

He kissed the top of my head and whispered "Love you" I smiled, Jake may be a player but he can be sweet at times "Love you too" I whispered as he hugged me closer to him.