"Lets go"

"Wake up Poppy" my little sister shouted in my ear causing a groan to escape my lips, I rolled over trying to block out the annoying voice that belonged to my twin sister

"Poppy" she squeaked, I turned to face her to see a big smile on her perfectly smooth face. I quirked an eyebrow at her causing her to sigh "The hottest guy in our school is back!" she shouted while jumping up and down.

I jumped up out of bed while shouting "DANIEL CANE?" I squealed nearly doing a happy dance until my sister stopped me "No Logan Taylor?" she said confused, that stopped my mood completely, a frown placed my smile.

"What!" I said feeling sick in my stomach, oh shit! he is going to bully me again and I am going to be back to the old ways like before, I cant go back to the 'fat ugly nerd' I am still a ugly nerd but I am defiantly not fat! and Lacey helped my with that to make sure every pound of fat on my skin was completely gone.

"Just get ready, mum said breakfast will be done soon" she muttered walking out the room grumpily, what happened to her happy face? gosh that woman  can change emotions as quick as I can change my clothes seriously I can change my clothes really fast.

~.~.~

As soon as I was finished with the shower I got out and noticed someone is moving in next door, I hope he is fit I have always wanted a fit nabour living next door. But no one ever moves in that house they say is 'disgusting' inside looks like the new people are making it better by how many trucks are parked in the street.

How am I going to get my car out for school? I cant be late for school, what about my education, my education will be on the line because of trucks stupid-

I got stopped with my crazy thoughts when I saw the time, I only had 10 minutes to get ready, I cursed under my breath as I grabbed my skinny jeans and a plane gray v-shirt. While pulling my shoes on I heard my sister shouting from downstairs,

"Come one Poppy, I have a reputation to keep" she said in an annoyed tone. You see my sister is popular at school, she is a cheerleader every guy likes her by her blonde hair and blue eyes from my mother where as I got my dads looks brown hair (with strips of blonde) and blue eyes, we look nothing alike for twins.

"Coming" I said checking my appearance in the mirror one last time before running downstairs grabbing my brown leather jacket and car keys saying a quick 'bye' to my mother and farther as me and my sister walked out the house.

We walked outside only to find the whole street covered in trucks for the house next door and they was blocking out driveway which is totally annoying, I got so angry I just walked over to next door banging on the door,  I didn't even notice someone had opened it until I heard someone groaning in pain.

I looked up to see me basically punching a guy (a hot guy) in the face thinking it was the door, I smiled sheepishly as the guy and lowered my hand before saying "The trucks are in the way of my dive way" I muttered staring at the guy in-front of me who looked weirdly familiar.

"Sorry, may I ask where you are heading?" I looked at the guy confused "I'm not being a peedo or anything" he said with a horrid expression on his face making me chuckle,

"Just school" I shrugged, then next thing I know he has his arm round my shoulder guiding me to his car while he muttered casually "I have school, its George Rose Academy right?" he questioned, I just nodded not being able to find my words.

"I have to go there too so I can drive you as my drive way ain't blocked with trucks" he chuckled at the last part with me joining in with him and almost forgetting my sister, I am a perfect sister ain't i?  I turned to see my sister looking at me and the hot boy with an arm around with her mouth wide open and eyes wide which made me blush,

"My sister" I said catching the boys attention "I cant leave my sister" I said stopping myself from walking further to the car, he chuckled "Bring her along" he shrugged, I nodded and went to wave over my sister and she wasn't there.

"Hey I am Zoe her sister" I heard my sister say behind me, I should of knew she would be here if she saw a hot guy! I turned to find my sister Zoe flirting with the guy but surprisingly he wasn't even sparing her a glance he had his eyes fixed on me making me sister unhappy,

"Lets go" she grumbled opening the hot dudes care without even asking first RUDE, I smiled sympathetically at the guy who just shrugged before saying "Whats your name?" he questioned making me smile.

"Poppy" he smiled back "Yours?" I questioned "Logan" and that's when I knew who it was, all these years all those times when he bullied me and then left. Here he is back living next door and for some reason looking completely better than before.

Never thought I would see the day when Logan Lewis Taylor would be nice to me Poppy Maddie Hill.