"No"

I just stood there in shock staring at him while he looked at me confused, I just couldn't find my words so I just walked towards the car and got in not saying a word. Logan doesn't recognize me, that's got to be a good thing right?

He seemed to recover from shock fast and next thing you know his in the car and began driving to school, I put my head down on the window as the car was silence but it wasn't an awkward silence it was just a peaceful car ride, it gave me time to think of my past.

Flashback---

I was walking down the corridor with my only friend I had her name was Sarah until I heard a deep voice shout my name behind me, I froze "I-I-I'm gonna go" Sarah muttered before speed walking off and leaving me alone with the monsters.

"Well look who it is, Fatty Pop" he said using my nick name making me feel self -conscious about myself "Olive I found her!" Logan shouted to gain the head cheerleaders attention and began walking over to me with her 2 bitches following her every step.

"Hey Fatty" she greeted me before walking over to Logan's side "Bloody hell you smell!" she scrunched her nose up in disgust at me "EVERYONE FATTY POP JUST SHAT HERSELF" she lied to the school making tears pool my eyes.

"Are you going to cry?" she said in a baby voice before plastering a smirk on her perfectly, cake-face "Bitch go die. Nobody wants you here!"

End of flashback--

I jumped to the sound of a deep, husky voice in my ear, I screamed and ended up bashing my head on top of the car "Ouch!" I wined in agony causing a deep laugh to sound the car. Looking up I saw Logan bending over laughing at me.

Just like old times, I sighed "MOVE!" I shouted in his face pushing him by his chest so I could get out the car "Chill, I was just saying we where here" he said putting his hands up surrender.

"Where is my sister" I said looking around the car panic started to build up inside of me "She went-" I cut him off by yelling his his face at him "You kidnapped her didn't you, then tied her up in the boot of you car then took her out with a chainsaw in your hand ready to kill her then you chainsawed her head off!" I accused moving back with each word I said,

He looked at me then burst out laughing again "All I was going to say is she rushed out saying something about 'cheer-leading' all I could say is 'oh' as I felt my cheeks warm up in embarrassment but I had the dignity to hold my head high "Oops" I muttered walking past him.

"Hey wait up" he called after me causing heads to turn to us and gasps around the school causing me to sigh and walk faster but not fast enough as he was now step-by-step with me "What class you got?" he questioned.

"English" I muttered still walking down the corridors trying to avoid everyone's piercing eyes on me and Logan "Great we can go together" I stopped which made him bump into my back causing me to nearly fall but luckily a hand catched me in time.

Then a prince rescued me from going head first into a floor, then he asked me out I said yes and then we lived happily ever after,  Its a shame my prince who saved me is Logan and we will never have a happy ending all it does is involve in tears.

"Thanks" I said before pushing his hands off me "What do you want Logan?" I questioned feeling really exhausted for some reason and its only the start of the day,

"I just want to be friends" he said in a duh-tone making my anger boil, he seriously thinks he can bully me then go away for god knows how long then come back being nice. Arrhh! I want to kill this bastered

"No" I said simply walking off.