Four

A/N; Kenzie Nightingale and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Charlee woke up in the flat and groaned to herself as she woke up to the sound of banging at the door. She sat up and walked to the door and saw Marnie and groaned "is James in?" She asked as Charlee looked to her and rolled her eyes "no" she said as she lay down on the sofa as Marnie walked over to her "your sister is here" she said "Ellie?" "No kenzie, we need to speak" Marnie said as Charlee looked to her and frowned "I know about you and Sami, and I am worried I know what's it's like to lust after someone but there's a difference between listing someone and getting into trouble, Sami maalik is trouble" she said as Charlee looked to her and sighed. "Remember that family comes first love that's all I'm saying" Marnie said "I know" Charlee said smiling.

Charlee got back to the dog and walked into the flat as she saw her little sister kenzie. Kenzie ran over to her and hugged her as Charlee smiled as she hugged her sister close. She knew how much that she had missed her little sister. "What are you doing here?" Charlee asked as kenzie looked to her and smiled "i got homesick and I missed you all, aren't you happy to see me?" Kenzie asked as she looked to her and smiled "of course that I am, come here" Charlee said smiling as she hugged kenzie close.

***

Later that day, James was in he village as he spotted Sami, he looked to him and glared "what do you wants?" He asked as Sami looked to him and smirked "I was just wondering how Charlee was?" He asked as James looked to him and frowned "why do you want to know about Charlee?" He asked as Sami smirked "we've gotten a lot closer than you think James, I've slept with her more than once" Sami said as James looked to him and frowned. He knew what Sami had done, he had used Charlee to get to him. James found Charlee later that day. She was standing with kenzie and smiled "we need to talk" he said as Charlee looked to him and frowned. He pulled her to the side "I know about you and Sami" he said as Charlee looked to him and frowned.

"He bragged abut it, he was using you to get to me" James said as Charlee looked to him with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry" she sobbed as he pulled her into a hug and smiled "I should of known, I should of known that he was using me and that he didn't want me" she sobbed as James pulled her into a hug "Sami is an idiot if he doesn't want you but he is bad news and you are amazing and you deserve so much better than how he treated you" James said as he hugged her as she sobbed into his chest. "Why did this happen?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "because bad things happened to good people" he said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Charlee stood in the the village with kenzie as she spotted Sami "Charlee, no" kenzie said as she walked over to Sami "Charlee, I can explain" he said as she punched him and caused him you to fall to he groaned and clung his bloody nose and looked to her "no, I know everything and you should that I only slept with you as I was bored, your crap in bed after all" she spat as she walked off.