Chapter Three - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I-I, I don't know..." I hesitated, feeling stunned. "I don't know if my mother would let me." 

"My mom can drive us there, is not far and-" Ashton spoke, yet Samantha cut him short in a swift second.  

"And you can stay over my house!"  

I stared over at her expression of excitement as both of her palms clapped powerlessly against one another and her body threw quick short hops in the air. The figure of her right now, the happiness coughing hold of her mind and body, made me loosen a slight chuckle between my teeth. She looked like a 5 year old girl, she was so hilarious. 

"I'm going to ask her, I promise." I replied as the bell rang above us causing my to crinkle my eyes in attempt to send the loud noise away. "God, this bell is so irritating." 

Ashton, Samantha and I, who were standing in one side of the main corridor near the lockers, turned our heels to the back and maneuvered our way to our next class. Sam walked all the way over the classroom complaining and mourning about the fact of her being so exhausted of this boring school morning - and I had to agree with her on that. As we approached the door to come in, I found myself catching the glance of that pair of eyes, that pair of blue eyes which made me lose my mind and also the perception of everything else around.

Luke.

My chest halted completely as I felt my breath being held on, causing me to stop breathing aright. Several white flashes clouded up my mind, appearing and disappearing endlessly, as a clear scenario of the living room of my house started to form amongst the air.

"What the hell, Chris?" 

As soon as Christian walked into the house and slammed the door shut behind him, I raised from the couch where I had been tediously holding the remote and zapping in attempt to find any good program or TV Show to watch while waiting for him to come home. He seemed to do nothing but ignore me since he immediately headed over the kitchen. Is he kidding me or what? 

"Again: what the hell, Chris?" I inquired, even more harshly than before. 

He turned to me while dropping some cereal into a bowl so I could see his face, yet he didn't looked me in the eyes; instead, he fixed his on the ground before he turn his back again. What the heck was he doing? "I thought you said you wanted to talk to me?" 

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, watching his shoulders easing back and his head pointing upwards as he heaved a deep sigh. "I said we needed to talk, I didn't say when." 

His voice came out almost in a murmur, thing that made everything appear to be even more odd and peculiar about his usual behaviour. Furrowing my eyebrows as my mouth fell open in both resentment and confusion, I let my arms topple down on either side of my body as I slid my feet over to him and leaned my low back against the kitchen sink. I hardened the glance I was throwing at him, trying to exhibit my inner anger and impatience and pluck anything out of his tongue. However, he continued preparing his meal acting as if I wasn't even there. "So?" 

I relaxed my muscles as I felt the threatening aura resting upon us soften itself the moment he managed to turn his head and look at me. His jaws clenched tightly against each other, shooting a ruthless gaze at me. "Just stay away from that guy, okay?" 

Blinking unconsciously several times, both of my brows arched over my widened eyes, confusion spread throughout my face. "And why should I do n-" I started, but Chris quickly cut me off. 

"Promise. Just promise that you'll stay away from him, alright?" He sunk his teeth into his bottom lip before speaking again. "It's better that way."