Character Interview

Character & Author Interview

Stella & Jason, what would your dream wedding be like?

STELLA : Oh, I have the perfect wedding planned already. The hall will be decorated with white and red roses. We'll serve pizza and burgers because that's my kind of food. Ed Sheeran will surprise us with a performance and it will be the most magical moment of my life when I walk down the aisle in my beautiful Vera Wang dress to my fiancé, Ian Somerhalder. He would look so perfect in a suit.

JASON :  Well, after Stella says the wrong name at the alter, as in mine instead of Ian's, we'll ditch that fancy wedding of hers after grabbing ourselves a bite because burgers and pizzas should never be wasted. Then we'll get married. I don't have everything worked out yet but I really want to see her skateboard down the aisle.

JESSICA :  I know I wasn't asked, but can we have a tinker bell themed wedding? I've had it all planned out for so long.

Jay, after graduation, did you still have feelings for Stella and just hid them or were you able to get over her and move on?

JAY :   Feelings don't just go away, but I eventually overcame my feelings for Stella with time. It took a while but I realized that she was truly happy with Jason like he was with her and I didn't want to come in between them again. They are my friends and they are amazing and I want them to be happy. As for moving on, yes, I'm seeing someone and I'm happy because I genuinely Iike her. Her name is Ashley and I think it's going quite well. We're going to college together.

Author, what's the story behind this story? What inspired you to write?

FAITH :  It happened one night when I was really bored and decided to write a story just for fun. I had expected to give up after writing about three chapters, but when people started voting and commenting on my book, I was inspired to keep writing. Knowing that I'm able to make even a single person happy by writing inspired me to continue. Writing this story helped me create and venture into a world of my own. I fell in love with every character I wrote, even the bad ones because they were mine and not going to lie, it felt good having so much control. Bottom line is writing makes me happy. It doesn't matter whether what I write is good or bad, it gives me satisfaction and a reason to believe in myself.

Stella & Jason, do you think there is a possibility of your siblings getting together in the future?

JASON :  I love Jordan, but NO. I mean Jessica is so little, can we just let her play with her dolls and make fake tea for me? Dating is something way ahead in the future for her. But don't worry, when the time comes, I'll be ready to welcome her future boyfriend with open arms....or maybe a broomstick. Let's see.

STELLA :  Nah, Jess can do way better than that little devil. Alright, he is quite annoying, but he has a good heart so maybe. It's honestly their choice, but I think I should warn Jessica–Jordan farts. A lot. More than I thought it was possible.

Shawn, are you going to get a girlfriend or stay a player forever?

SHAWN : Uh, I've actually started seeing someone recently. Surprise surprise! Her name is Faith, she is an author on this website called Bookpad or Wattbook or something like that. But she is super cute. Totally in love.

Stella, how would you react if you were in Jason's place and saw him kiss someone?

STELLA :  I honestly don't know. Unless you actually go through something, you can't know how it will affect you. I definitely would've been upset and maybe would've reacted in a similar manner. But it's all in the past now.

Author, are you planning to write more books?

FAITH:  Yes! I have so many ideas and all of them are so different from each other! It's exciting to write different kinds of books. In fact, I already have 2 books planned.