"Two Mocha Frappes!" an employee says.

"Oh, that's ours. We should get going." Hunter says practically pushing me out the door with our drinks.

That all happened so fast. It felt like every time someone talked the next person would say something right away. That whole conversation most likely was at most a minute. Why did all the boys seem so unfriendly to Hunter?

"What was that?" I ask Hunter once we started walking.

"I actually was about to ask the same thing." he says.

"Well, I have no idea." I say honestly.

"Me either."After a couple minutes we are back at the place Hunter took me on our first date. It's still as beautiful as last time, the only difference it being daylight.

"It's pretty lame how you took me to the same place on our second date." I say teasingly.

"Sorry, I didn't know that we would be having our second date today. I would've done something better." he sighs.

"The view is still beautiful." I say changing topics.

"Yeah it is." he sighs. I turn around to see him gazing upon me.

"Stop staring at me. It's weird." I say trying not to get all lovey dovey.

"I can't help it. You're just so damn gorgeous." he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Shut up." I say sliding my arms around his neck while laying my head on his chest. I hope he doesn't think that this is anything serious. Even though he is probably one of the sweetest people on earth; I don't have strong feelings for him. Sure, we've been on a date, but it's only a date.

 "I should get going." I say breaking us apart after a few minutes.

"Why?" he asks a little hurt.

"I'm really tired. I had a long night last night." I say.

"Oh, ok. Let's walk together?" he offers.

"Sure." When we reach my door we say good-bye and head into our own apartments. Once I close my door I sigh and jump into bed. I really am tired, but I can't fall asleep.I sigh in frustration then decide to put on my shoes and walk around. I don't really know where I'm going, but I guess that's the exciting part.

As I walk down the sidewalk and look at the displays of stores I see a pink haired boy just a few feet in front of me. I squint at the person to see that it's Michael. I feel panic rush through me and I try to dodge through people to make sure he doesn't see me.

"Ali!" I hear him call out to me. I stop in my tracks and try to think of what to do. Should I just run for it?I turn around and see him jogging to get closer to me. I step over to the side to get out of the way of the walking people.

"Hey, what're you doing around here?" I ask him.

"I checked the restaurant to talk to you, but you weren't there." He says.

"Well, we're talking now. So, I should get going." I say quickly trying to get away from him as soon as possible.

"Wait, I actually had a topic I wanted to talk to you about." He laughs.

"Oh, right. Duh." I say forcing myself to laugh along.

"So, the guys are hanging out at Luke's place. Want to come?" He asks.

"Oh," I pause, "I can't. I'm busy."

"Busy." He repeats. Something in his voice makes me feel a bit uneasy.

"Are you avoiding us?" He asks catching me off guard.

"N-no. Of course not." I stutter.

"Then why do you always bail on us?" He asks crossing his arms around his chest.

"I hung out with you guys yesterday." I remind him.

"I meant generally." He says rolling his eyes.

"Because I'm busy."

"Ali." He says as if he's warning me.

"Look, I'm really, really tired. Some other time, okay?"

"Some other time? C'mon Ali. We both know that means never." He says his voice becoming louder. I don't even bother to protest because it's true.

"I can't." I finally say.

"What do you mean you can't?" He asks softly.

"Because," I pause, "because I just can't. You wouldn't understand." Michael doesn't answer me for a couple minutes. He just stares at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"Why were you with Hunter today?" he finally asks breaking the silence. Out of all the things to say, why that?

"He wanted to hang out."

"So, when he wants to hang out with you, you say yes, but when we want to hang out you say no?" he says harshly.

"No, I mean- Ugh! It's different." I say at a loss of words.

"How is it different?" he asks yelling.

"Michael just leave it." I say becoming irritated.

"No, I think I deserve an answer."

"Michael-"

"No, tell me the truth!" He yells.

"Because I can handle it if he hurts me! I can't if you guys do!" I snap at him.

We fall into silence once again. I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration. I shouldn't be telling him this. I should have made a harsh comment to make him hate me. That would hurt less than this.

"Ali," he sighs calmly, "we wouldn't dare to hurt you."

"Everyone says that. Every time it's a lie." I spat.

"This time it isn't."I feel a part of me wanting to believe him, but the other side of me keeps scolding myself not to. It feels like time just stopped and it hurts.

"Good-bye." I whisper.

"Ali, please. Just come over. I swear that we're not toying with you. We care about you. Just come with me for at least a few minutes." He pleads.

"No, I really shouldn't. Bye Michael." I say, and with that I walk back to my place with him left behind me just like the way I've done with plenty of others, but for some reason this hurt way more.