Chapter 57 - Two Detectives Sharing a Drink

Start from the beginning

Soon, Lisa found herself on Jennie's Instagram and found the photo that Jennie posted a while ago. Oh, Toy Story! I love that movie! She then commented on the photo - I seriously adore this movie, team Woody all the way!

Jennie was enjoying the movie she was watching, but the questions that had been haunting her all day wouldn't leave her alone. Ugh, why can't I stop thinking about today and Dowoon and my past relationship.... And just enjoy this movie....? I need someone to talk to.... Oh, my phone just buzzed, let's see what it is. Oh... More comments from Instagram! Awww, the fans are adorable! Oh... Okay, Lisa commented as well... Wait.... That means she might be still awake.... I mean, the comment was recent.... Jennie stopped with her thinking for a second and then continued:

Should I call her?

Jennie then slapped her palm against her forehead. I'm so silly and drunk... Hahaha... I don't even have her phone number. But I could write her a private DM... so yeah, that counts for something.

Jennie then wrote:

Heeey! Team Woody is the best :)))

Jennie then mused - I hope she sees this tonight, I could really use a good conversation after half of this bottle. Whoa, half already?

Lisa got up to the fridge to take the whole bottle of wine - I mean, let's face it, I don't want to get up for the fourth and fifth time. Getting just the bottle is much easier. Let me pour that in. Okay. Done. Okay, now let's sit back. Hmmm.... A message? Jennie? Oh, this is unexpected. Hahaha, she saw my comment among thousands of comments and decided to write me a little message? At this point, I would dare someone NOT to fall in love with her.

Lisa then wrote:

I love those movies, I could never get enough of them hehe :)

Jennie's heart skipped a little when she realized her phone vibrated. Is that her? Oh I hope that's her, I really need to talk.

When she saw Lisa's message, she immediately replied:

Heey :) I know this is going to be random but... Can I call you?

Jennie just sent that message without even thinking twice. Oh no! What if this gets awkward? What if she thinks it's awkward? What if she doesn't want me to call her? Oh nooo... I should have thought this through before sending it. Stupid Jennie!

Jennie was really feeling bad for that text message but soon got a reply from Lisa that made her smile.

Of course you can! Although, I don't think we've exchanged phone numbers hahaha :)

Jennie, without missing a beat, replied:

This is my number, save it :) I will call you though :*

Her number was then added to the message.

Lisa was in a state of shock - What is happening? OH. MY! I can't freaking believe it! I am going to exchange phone numbers with JENNIE FREAKING KIM! This is not happening! And she offered it! And she freaking sent her phone number first!!! What is life?! WHAT IS REALITY? I cannot believe this! Nope, I never got out of bed this morning, I'm dreaming... AAAAAA! Lisa was squealing on the inside while holding a pillow in front of her face in case she needed to scream really loudly.

She then sent her phone number to Jennie. I can't believe this is happening. This is happening!!!

As soon as she received Lisa's number, Jennie called her.

"Heeey!" Jennie went first in a very cheerful tone.

"Heeey!" Lisa giggled. I still can't believe this is happening. She also thought to herself while tightly holding her phone.

That giggle is adorable! Jennie thought before continuing:

"So.... Whatcha doin'?" Jennie smiled and Lisa could hear it. Jennie is even adorable over the phone. I'm dying. Someone call my family to pick up my body because yeah.... No... I'm definitely dead. She then answered:

"Oh, nothing much... Just had a late light dinner, was going through Instagram, saw your photo hehe... And you know, a little bit of wine-drinking." Lisa accidentally said that last part. Oh, I hope she doesn't think I'm a drunk or something.

"Oh, look at you, drinking on a weekday, how cool are you?" Jennie laughed as she said that, a bit harder then she anticipated.

"No, no, no! It's just to relax before going to sleep!" Lisa defended herself. But, the wine was hitting her a bit so she confessed: "But I am on my third glass already hehe."

"Oh hahaha, I'm glad that you can share that with me hehe.... Can I share something with you?" I can't believe we're both drinking at the same time. I have to ask her later if everything's okay with her, because, three glasses on a weekday, and probably going for more... There has to be a story there... Or I just might be imagining things. Jennie thought to herself. But I will ask her.

"Of course!" Lisa responded while taking another sip.

"When we become detectives.... Which one of us is going to be Holmes, and which one is going to be Watson hehehe?" Jennie laughed at her own premise once again.

"Well..." Lisa chuckled as well. "When you think about it..." She then finished her glass in one sip and started to pour another one. This wine really tastes fine! "Holmes was the one that had cocaine problems... And you're the famous celebrity among the two of us... Meaning, you have more money to afford yourself a cocaine habit... Although.... A tall Watson and a short Holmes... I don't know if I can imagine that hehehe" Lisa chuckled at the end of that sentence. She then asked:

"But also, Jennie... Have you been drinking? Haha" She asked that question more as a joke, not expecting Jennie to respond-

"Yes! Hehehe... But don't tell anyone... It was only supposed to be a little, but... I kinda went for more hehe... And the tour is starting in five days, so I really have to be ready for it... But I needed a drink... Also, can I pleeeease be Sherlock?" Jennie pleaded in the cutest way possible.

Who could ever resist her when she's like this? And she's drinking as well? Oh wow! I hope this conversation doesn't lead us into a rabbit hole of my bad jokes and clumsy sentences! But I do hope it leads to more cute Jennie moments! Lisa mused before answering Jennie's question:

"Sure you can! But can we split the cocaine?" Lisa joked.

"Hahahaha, of course we can!" Jennie laughed. How is she so sweet? Oh, just talking to her now is so relaxing - She thought to herself.