THE DINNER

Taehyung and jungkook get ready for the dinner this evening. Jungkook puts on his black and white shirt ((the one he wore in jhopes v live before the concert In dallas T-T)), ripped light blue jeans, and converse. "You look hot~" taehyung said teasing. Jungkook smiled, blushing, playfully hitting taehyung. "Hyung don't make fun of me.."

Taehyung laughed, putting on a black, with the snake Gucci shirt (our gucci boi), red pants, and puma shoes. "Wow I could eat you up again." Jungkook said suductivly, tesaing taehyung as well. "You will again sooner or later" taehyung said with a wicked smile. "Aish..i cant ever when with you hyung." Jungkook said messing with taehyungs hair.

They both came out their room laughing to see their mother dressed so beautiful. "Wow eomma. You look amazing!" They both Complimented. Thier mother was wearing a silky purple dress, about knee-short, white high heels showing off her toes that were painted purple as well. She wore a pearl necklace and earrings, dark red lip stick, and her hair was neatly tied into a bun.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Their mother asked. "If he doesn't he is blind, cause I've never seen a woman so beautiful in my life." Said taehyung with a kind smile. "You will be the only woman of my life. I promise." Jungkook placed his right hand on his heart, and the other he held up. "I better be! But I do want grandchildren, so I'll let there be another.." She said. "Even if I do, I'll still love you more." Jungkook finished.

"Oh come here boys! Ahh, I love you guys so much!" She pulled in her beloved sons in her arms for a hug. "I won't ever stop loving you guys..no matter what.." She said rubbing both their backs. They stood there, group hugging for awhile. Then mother snapped out. "Oh crap! We're gonna be late!" She quickly grabbed her purse and here keys. Her actions startled the two brothers. They all headed for the car and drove off.

"I wonder whats taking so long..hope she didn't abandond me.." Jimins dad had said. Jimin sighed. "I'm sure she's just running late." Jimin said before taehyung, jungkook, and their mom had entered the restaurant. It was a really nice fancy restaurant. Jimin looked at the two brothers. He thought they would be..chubby and ugly or something, but they were..extremly hot..

Jimin shaked his head secretly. "You ok buddy?" Jimins dad asked, noticing his head shaking. "I-im fine."
"Oh here she comes!" Jimins dad said excitedly in a lower tone. The family was heading to their table and sat down.

"Hey sorry im so late. Gosh, how embarrassing!" She said with a shy laugh. "Oh no! Its alright. It was totally worth the wait. I mean- look how beautiful you look~" jimins dad said grabbing her hand. They both smiled at each other, laughed, and talked for a while. Jimin kept starring at the brothers. Jungkook whispered into taehyungs ears. "Do you think he's secretly talking bad about us?"
"I hope not- he seems like a cool guy to hang out with." Taehyung replied in a whisper. They stood quiet until taehyung broke the silence.

"So whats your name?"
Jimin blinked fastly. "O-oh uh Park jimin.." Jimin was a bit nervous talking to these guys. "Hi jimin, my name is Kim taehyung and this is my brother jeon jungkook." Jungkook waved casually at him. Jimin just quickly smiled. "So tell me about yourself."
Taehyung asked with curiosity burned in his eyes. Jungkook had the curiosity as well.

Jimin thought about what to say. "Um, I like music, singing and dancing." The brothers nodded their head in interest. They stood in quiet again until the waitress came. "Hello how are you doing today?" She said pulling out her notepad and clicking her pen. "Good" we all said except jimin. Jimin was still starring at the brothers. Jimin knew that this feeling was wrong. He made a promise to yoongi, but if he was going to live with these two sexy devils, god knows what will happen..

Everyone ordered their food, but jimin was too full from the fair food and sweets, so he didn't eat anything but drink water. They waited another 15 minutes or so for the food to arrive. While waiting their mom and dad were the only ones enjoying themselves. The boys were just dying from silence. It was so akward between the three.

The food finally arrived. They ate quietly, enjoying their food. Jimin was now starring down at the table. "Excuse me, I got to use the restroom.." He said as he got up. His dad nodded. "Hurry up." He said. His dad looked at his girlfriend and saw a smudge of food on the corner of her mouth. "Oh honey, you got a little somthing." He said wipping the food off. She blushed embarrassed. "Thanks." She chuckled.
The brothers laughed, causing their mom to blush more, and slapped them both behind their head. "Ow!" They said laughing. Jimins dad laughed as well.

Jimin went in a restroom stall and pulled out his phone.
"Yoongi I miss you hyung~" he texted. Jimin needed a distraction from the handsome boys that were going to be his future step brothers. Yoongi texted back. "I miss u 2. Hows the dinner?" "Meh boring without you here by my side." Jimin smiled as he sent that text. He sighed heavily knowing he wont see his hyung for a long time. "I'll visit u between the next 2 weeks.." Jimin smiled again. "Ok hyung :^) I gtg now txt u 2morrow, love you~"
"Love you too my puppy chimchim~" jimin softly laughed and turned of his phone. When he got out the restroom, everyone was already done.

"Aye jimin! Just in time for the special moment!" Jimin looked confused as he saw the desserts arrive. Their was cheesecake,brownies, and others. Next to the cheesecake, there was a small box. Jimins dad grabbed the box, got up and grabbed everyone's attention in the restaurant. "Ladies and gentle men! May I have your attention please?" Everyone stopped to look at the only man that was speaking loudly. "Had he not proposed yet?" Jimin thought to himself. The mom looked confused at his actions but as soon as he got on his knee, she understood putting her hands over her mouth.

"I feel in love with this woman three years ago and I dont think I'll ever stop loving her.. So I ask you..kim namjin..will you be my wife, and love me for the years to come? In exchange I'll do the same for you~" he said opening the small box to find a very expensive looking ring. Without hesitation, the mom said yes. "I, Kim namjin, take you, Kim seokmin, to be the man i love till we dont love." She said it so proudly. Everyone clapped as jimins dad slid the ring onto her ring finger. Taehyung and jungkook went to hug the engaged couple. Jimin thought it was nice that he met someone he loved, so he too went to join in on the group hug.

Authors note:
Annyeong~! Hope you enjoyed this piece! Yes ik that the names of the parents are..wow but I honestly couldnt think of anything xD
Would you guys like it to be jimins side of the story or v and jk side for next chapter?? I'll wait for your reply! But hurry plz cx
Hee-young out~!