chapter 1

Jungkook and taehyung are playing hide 'n' seek with each other, as mom cooks dinner.
"Haha I'm gonna get you kookie~!" Shouted out taehyung looking in every room. Hmm.. "That's strange. I checked every room..every room..but what if he is not in a room?" Taehyung thought to himself. He quickly ran into their room to find a huge box by the closest door.

Taehyung quietly and quickly heads towards it aaaaand "AH HA!" taehyung loudly yelled opening the top flaps of the box. Jungkook surprised, jumped,looking at him with shock. "Jesus you scared me!" He held his hand gripping his shirt at where his heart is.
"Yay! I won! Now you have to kiss me~!"

The bet was, whoever wins has to get three kisses in three different places, by the 'loser'.
Jungkook blushes at the thought. "Hyung, I will choose my places now." Jungkook said a bit nervously. Taehyung had a devilish smile widely spread across his face,like the Cheshire cat.

Jungkook kissesd his cheek, his neck, and his lips. Taehyung kissed back adding tongue into it. Jungkook ended up on top of taehyung, slowly humping his waist. The blood related brothers both felt something poke each other. They look down at it, and laughed.
"I love you Kim taehyung"
         "I love you too..jeon junguk~"

"Boys! Dinner is ready!" The mother had yelled from the kitchen. Jungkook and taehyung stopped their actions and licked each other's nose before getting off each other, and heading out to the kitchen. "Beat you to the kitchen hyung!" Jungkook said before quickly running towards the kitchen. "Hey! No fair!" Taehyung laughed, and followed behind him.

Jungkooks p.o.v

"Ah, ramen~!" I sit down ready to eat, and taehyung does the same. "I won" I say with a wide smirk. "You owe me a big one~" I seduce him with my eyes, hoping I might impregnate him.

Most of the time we stared at each other,  while eating, and him slurping that damn ramen..made me wanna...aish..I just really want him again.

Taehyungs p.o.v

Jungkook and I have been watching each others movements. I wanted to eat him up like this ramen, but I had to hold it in. I bit my bottom lip staring at his pink lips, so soft kissable lips. Every time they are on me, that part of me melts. I felt myself get a bulge. I know how to pay him back for losing...

Narrator p.o.v
As the brothers finish their ramen, they decided to "play".

"Wow, I can't believe you guys still have such childish imagination at 17 and 19." Mom said to herself with a smile watching the boys running to their room.

"Ok I want it off." jungkook said, locking the door behind him, then taking off his clothes as well, breathing heavily. Taehyung was desperate for this son of a sexy doodlebop. Taehyung ripped off his clothes and threw himself on jungkook. They both french kissed each other, taehyung placing jungkook on his member.

"Ah~! Taehyung! It feels so big and thick!" Jungkook said between moans and pulling on taehyungs hair. Taehyung shoved his tongue down jungkooks throat. He was bouncing so hard on that dick, he felt as if he would break. He loved this feeling so much

The sweet sticky moist going on. Getting caught between this sweet love was the best thing for the both. Jungkook gave taehyung hickeys on his chest, so mother wouldn't see them. He licked and played with taehyungs nipples, giving sweet pleasure.

"Ah, kookie~.." Taehyung said heavily.
"Yes hyung~?" Jungkook pause his licking to look into taehyungs eyes. They were sparkling with need. "C-could you lick something else~?" He said groping jungkooks rear, causing him to moan. "O-okay hyung~". Jungkook got off of taehyungs member and got on his knees. He licked up his length, going to the tip. Taehyung flinched as jungkook flicked his tongue, wrapping it with saliva.

"Open your mouth." taehyung said with a devilish smirk. Jungkook did as he was told, and without hesitation he shoved it all in. Taehyung gasped feeling his tongue on his dick. He  thought he was gonna suck the life out of him. Jungkook bobbing his head as taehyung gripped his hair to make him go faster. Jungkook gagged a couple of times, but that made taehyung harder.

"Ah kookie~ your so good at this~" taehyung groaned. Jungkook went faster to make him cum, and he started touching himself. "Ah ah ah~ kookie,  I think im about to cum~!"  Taehyung threw his head back bitting his bottom lip. Jungkook had already came on his hand, some spilling on the floor. He jacked taehyungs dick with his sticky hand of semen as he sucked. Taehyungs fillanly cummed inside his mouth. Jungkook felt the sweet 'n' salty semen spread in his mouth. He swallowed it, and licked the cum that was left over on his member. Both out of breath, they kissed. "We should go shower" said jungkook. "Mm yes..we're to sticky and sweaty. Eomma would get suspicious."

The two got up to walk to the bathroom. "Ah!" Jungkook groaned in pain. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. "You fucked my ass to hard.." He said embarrassed. Taehyung laughed. "Its not my fault its so big~" he teased. Jungkook playfully punched his hyungs shoulder, face red. They both laugh, entering the shower together.

After washing each other up, they thought they should sleep. It was already 10:30 pm. They fucked for and hour and showered for the 30 minutes.

They cuddled up in the bed sheets, looking into each others eyes. They both sparkle with love.
"I love you hyung~" jungkook softly said nuzzling into taehyungs arms. "I love you too dongseang~ nothing will ever come between us." He kissed jungkooks head with a smile. Jungkook smiled as well...

         "Good night~"

Authors note:
Annyeong-haseyo~ (hello)
Welcome to my first story hope you guys like it. Lol. Jimin will be in the nxt chapter dont worry it will get cooold c;