chapter 2

Jimin woke up, hearing his phone go off. He stretched his arms and looked at his phone.
    -yoongi bae-
He smiled as he read yoongi's name on the screen, and swiped to answer his call.
         "Good morning hyung~" he said with a cheeky smile and a raspy morning voice.  "Ah good morning jimin-ssi. Sleep well?"  "Yeah..i dreamed with you~"  jimin said softly. Yoongi chuckled. "Is that so~?"  Jimin said nothing but giggled. "You sound so cute when you giggle.." Yoongi said sadly. Jimins smile turned weak.

"Im going to miss you jimin. Let's go out today as your last day with me." Jimin smiled again. "Sounds great."
"I'll meet you outside." Yoongi chuckled playfully. "Wait, are you outside right now?" 
            "Yes, now please hurry. Its really hot outside." "O-okay just hold on a bit longer..ill be right outside!" Jimin hanged up with a big smile. He happily got out of bed and grabbed his black shirt, and a light blue skinny jeans, with his black short boots and he went dashing outside.

Yoongi was leaning against the wall, sweating. "Finally. I was dying out here! Get in the car." He tilted his head at his black small kia car. I walked fastly to the car and got in it. "Ooo smells nice..like..like new?" Jimin said looking around. "Yeah I had recently, uh, added a new scent." He said turnning on the car and started to drive off. "So is there anything you wanna go do today?" Yoongi asked jimin with a kind soft smile. Jimin took a moment to think. "How 'bout we go to the fair that recently opened?"  Jimin had such wonder in his eyes. Yoongi nodded and smiled. They drove for about 30 minutes.

They pulled up in a parking spot and got out. Jimin was excited for today. He squealed, holding on to yoongi's hand.
Yoongi bent over. Jimin was curious at what he was doing. "What are you doing? We're in public, we can't do that here~" he said playfully with a cheeky giggle. Yoongis face blushed. "No idiot, get on." Jimin continued laughing and got on his back. "Why this all of a sudden?" Jimin said with his face nuzzled in yoongi's neck. "Because you need to give you the best last day ever." He said holding on to jimins legs. They bothed smiled entering the fair.

-Busan fun fair-

Yoongi and jimin rode on a couple rides, played games, bought sweets, and ate actual food. Yoongi fed jimin as people stared at them. "Hey! Keep starring! Maybe you'll get some tips on how to be a good lover!" Yoongi yelled at the people. "Yoongi hyung! Please don't." Jimin said softly trying to calm him down. Yoongi only looked at jimin.
    "Only because its your last day...and because..i-i love you" yoongi said blushing and looking away. Jimin smiled, rubbing yoongis hair. "Hey careful! You'll mess up my hair.." Yoongi said fixing his hair. Jimin cheekily laughed.

Jimin revived a text. He looked at it and it was his dad.
    "Who is it?" Yoongi said shoving food in his mouth.  "My dad.."
Yoongi stopped eating and suddenly felt sad. "W-what does it say?" He said blinking nervously.
   "Where r u?" Jimin read out loud. Het texted him back." At the fair with yoongi." Jimins dad already knows he's gay, so he knows that yoongi is his boyfriend.

"Oh srry buddy but you need to come back home. We r having dinner at my girlfriends house." Jimin rembered his dad met some girl at the book store. But thats all he knows. "Ugh I have to go back..we're having dinner at my dads girlfriends house." Jimin said looking at yoongi disappointed. "Oh..um well then I guess I'll drive you back.." Yoongi said cleaning up. "I dont want to though.."

Yoongi gave jimin a big hug. "Its ok I'll visit you one day. Just dont look at other guys ok?" Jimin smiled at how cute yoongi sounded. "Okay hyung~"
   "And promise to text me everyday and one call at least once a week?"
         "Yes hyung" jimin said giggling. "Good..and if you dont..ill go and beat you~" yoongi said bitting his ear. Jimins face fluttered. "A-ah yoongi please~" he said pushing yoongi away. Yoongi smiled and pulled jimin close, heading towards the car.

Jimins house
Before jimin got out, he gave yoongi a big juicy kiss.
"Remember, those lips are for me only understood~?" Yoongi said. "Yes yoongi~" jimin bit his bottom lip and gave him a peck on his lips. "Bye yoongi..ill miss you~ visit soon please."
     "I'll miss you too. Dont worry I'll be there sometime soon." They smiled back at each other. Jimin got out, tears filling his eyes. Yoongi cried as well as he saw jimin entered his house.

Jimin wiped his tears as he saw his dad get ready. "Hurry up jimin its almost time to go. You've had your three hour fun." Jimins dad said tying his tie. Jimin went to his room and put on more appropriate clothes. He put on his long sleeve black and white stripped shirt, his pants were black, ripped at the knees and he kept his boots. He added a choker and looked in the mirror. His eyes were a bit puffy from crying. He took a deep breath and headed out.

"Ready to meet your future step mom?" His dad said getting his keys.
    "Wait, you guys are getting married?!" Jimin was shocked. "Yes thats why we're moving..we're getting married next week." His dad said as if it was obvious. Jimin thought about it and now everything makes sense.

"When are we moving?" Jimin asked. "Tomorrow morning! Bright and early!"
He said with a bright smile. Jimin sighed heavily, knowing he won't like this at all.

"Alright lets head out! I think you'll love her! She has two boys that are 17 and 19, almost your age..almost." Jimin is only 21 and he knows that at age, people still are still...well he just had a bad feeling..

To be continued..

Authors note:
Annyeong~ hope you liked this chapter! To be exact jimins dad and v and jks mom met in a book store about 3 years ago and they've been going since. But jimins dad has been keeping it a secret until last year. So jimin dosent really know anything about her or her kids. Same for jk and v. Nxt chapter is the dinner!
Till then- hee-young out~!