Chapter 13.

Samantha dragged the computer system close to her so she could roll up her sleeves as the call ended.
Just then, the vibration of her phone interrupted her.
"What else does he wanna tell me, he's said bye already, so what else?" She grumbled as she gripped the phone to pick it up.

"Oh. It's even Sarah."
"Hello, Say babe, what's up?"
"You couldn't even call to give me feedback on how it went with Damian, you silly soul." Sarah low-key screamed over the phone.
"Oh. I'm sorry. I totally forgot. Well, I'm currently working with him and it's going as planned." Samantha said.
"Do not get enthralled by his nastiness, babe, please. You gotta do this for me." Sarah begged.
Samantha broke in softly, "Uhm. The thing is, I think he's enchanted me and I guess ...." Before she could continue, there was a ceaseless knock on the door, so she hung up on the instant.

       **********************

My Lord! what was she alluding when the call dropped. Enchanted? How? Why! I thought Samantha is strong.
Why now? And she isn't even picking up my calls neither is she returning them, no messages, why did she drop the call? She mustn't mess with Damian at all. Fuck!" I have to call Freddy forthwith." Sarah said to her in perplexity.

She grabbed her phone to call Fred
Sarah: "Hello, Fred, it's Sarah."
Fred: "Sarah? Who's Sarah, please?"
Sarah: "The lady that met you at your gamble hood."
Fred: "Oh. Sarah. Tall?"
Sarah: "Yes."
Fred: "Dark-skinned?"
Sarah: "Yeah Yeah."
Fred: "Curvy?"
Sarah: "Exactly! It's me."
Fred: "Oh. How're you been? You got another job for me?"
Sarah: "Not really. I mean, not at all. Can we see?
Fred: " Alright. I'll call you later if I'll be chanced. Bye." Fred hung up.