? yOu WiLl LoVe Me - Uhhh ?

And now, to end this book off, a classic in which I wrote two years ago. Only people who have known me for a long time will recognize this story. It used to be an independent book before I transferred this monstrosity to my Randomness book, and now its here.

Uh, enjoy I guess.

Warning: This gets WEIRD.

Also, this is a Laurtablemau fic, lol.

I bet you can already figure out how this gets weird.

~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau was at the guard tower talking to Laurance. They were talking about his new armor that Lady Katelyn got them.

"I'll find something that will make you swoon over me and you'll be begging me to marry you on the spot," Laurance said.

Aphmau decided to joke around with him. Little did she know, this joke would change everything. "How about we get married right now, Laurance?" She asked him.

"Too late, my heart is already taken by.... this table," Laurance said, as he placed his hand upon the table next to him. "You should have loved me when you had the chance!"

"Too bad, I was about to ask Garroth to marry us!" Aphmau carried on with the joke.

"Are you being serious right now? Because I was joking about the whole table thing, if you're serious." Laurance told Aphmau, hesitating to take his hand off the table. Aphmau looked at him with a serious look until he took his hand off.

Then she slammed her hands on the table. "I'M NOW IN LOVE WITH THIS TABLE! IT'S SO HOT!" Aphmau yelled.

Garroth and Dante looked at the two of them weirdly and quietly went down the guard tower ladder, not to disturb... whatever was happening over there.

"NO! THE TABLE IS MINE! I SAW IT FIRST!" Laurance yelled back, struggling to take Aphmau's hands off the table.

"Woah, woah, woah! Guys, there's enough of me to go around!" They both heard a kawaii voice say.

"What?" Aphmau asked Laurance. He shrugged, and they both looked around.

"Hehehehe! It's me! The table!" They both looked down onto the table and saw a very kawaii face on top if it.

"Well, my name is not table. It's actually Tabletta! Now, I know that both of you love me, but there's tons of me to go around. You guys can both get chairs and both sit around me while you eat food of top of me!" Aphmau and Laurance exchanged glances.

"Uhh, table? I mean, Tabletta?" Laurance started.

"We don't... uh... exactly love you." Aphmau finished.

"W-what?" Tabletta asked them shocked.

"It was a joke." "A-a.... joke?" Tabletta said 'joke' demonically, not cute like she wood normally say it. "You think tables are just a joke? Where would you eat if you didn't have us? Huh? WHERE!?" Tabletta's kawaii face soon turned evil. Tabletta then sprouted legs and started chasing Laurance and Aphmau around the guard tower. She soon cornered them. "YOU. WILL. LOVE ME!!!!!!!"

Owl woke up with a start. She was in her room. It was all just a dream. "Huh. That was a weird dream." Then she laid back down. Owl immediately fell back asleep.

Tabletta crept into Owl's room. "You... will... love me...." She whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, god, why did I make this-