(Ok so I'm in the middle of writing and I had to turn off my phone and it deleted all my progress)

Mike: why are you guys walking like that

Will: like what

Mike: drag queens

Richies POV

Richie: what were you guys doing up there

Eddie: nothing

Ok so it's kinda super obvious that they weren't doing "nothing". Does Eddie like me, am I not good enough for him. I have a bad feeling about everything right now, about Hawkins, about Mike, about eleven, about this house, and the story of the upside down. I dont feel good about this, I didnt even wanna come the only reason I came was for Eddie because I didnt want him to be alone and I didnt want to be that far away from Eddie. I really just want it to be me and Eddie right now, I just want me and eddie sitting on my bed playing video games, eating pretzels and talking about life before everything sucked, before he got kicked out, before will and max, before school got hard, before everything went to shit, when we were happy, when we felt good and strong, when we felt loved. I love him, I really love Eddie, he is funny and smart and hardworking and caring and thoughtful and gentle and loving and beautiful, I wish we were the only people in the world sometimes, I wish it was just me and him.

Max: waddup my bitches we got McDonalds-

Eleven: and Wendy's because I cant stand McDonalds

Richie: whatcha get me

Max: a BIG MAC and I also got you a coke

Richie: let's get high

Max: richie, take your coke and drink it

Riiiiing riiiiiiiing

Eddie: I'm gonna take this

Eddie walked upstairs, I wanna know who's calling him, I dont wanna be snoopy but I really wanna know what's going on with Eddie. I just feel like he's keeping stuff from me.

Richie: I need to go to the bathroom real quick

I walk upstairs and to the bathroom door, I see Eddie in Mike's bedroom talking on the phone. I'm not snooping im just overhearing.

Eddie: yeah I'm good..........no not really............*laugh* yeah I know
..........I miss you too..........yeah that's the first place I'll go when I get back ...........yeah richie will be at work...........yeah he has a job.......
I didnt know either........ ok what should I bring ........... I'll bring the flowers, can you bring the rest.......
Ok....... where are we doing this again ......... how about we go to your house after, I mean since your parents aren't going to be home so we could pretty much do anything........ ok see you then..... bye.

He hangs up the phone and starts walking out of mikes room. I rush in the bathroom and close the door. Omg, omg, what the fuck . Who was Eddie talking to and why did he mention that I was going to be gone and who's house is he going to while their parents aren't home and.................................................................. (crying) I feel like I'm losing my mind.
I mean we were never together, right (just realized that richies doing the same thing will did)
He doesn't like me, apparently he never will, I cant believe how stupid I am, thinking about how me and Eddie were gonna take on the world like how dumb. I hate myself I wish I was dead.