Chelsea Smile (boyxboy twincest)

Start from the beginning

"You're in Alex's gym class, right?"

"Right," he brushed my arm off him. "Don't worry Mike, I'll keep an eye on him."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks, I appreciate it. So where's Kat?"

"In class," he replied. "I can't be fucked. Hate the fucking teacher,"

"Mr Edwards?"

"Yup,"

"Whatta fucker,"

"I know,"

I laughed and leant back against the lockers with Hunter. Looking up to the security cameras above us, I sarcastically waved. No doubt some big muscley guys would be coming to drag us off into class.

"Wanna get out of here before security come?"

Nodding, Hunter swung his bag over his shoulder.

***

"God I needed that," i sighed as I flicked my finished cigarrette to the ground. Hunter laughed and blew out a puff of smoke. My parents would kill me if they knew I went anywhere near a joint, and that's why I liked being sort-of friends with Hunter. He always had a crap load of supplies. I had no idea where the hell he got them from, but he had. And that's all that mattered.

"Doesn't Chris care that you smoke?"

He shrugged. "He doesn't have to know,"

"Oh. Hey, is Alex ok in class?" I asked, concerned.

Hunter sighed. "He gets some shit of a couple of guys. He ignores it though. He doesn't cut, does he? Cause that's not-"

"Nah he doesn't," I assured him. "He just likes to wear wristbands,"

"I'm really sorry about what happened to him," Hunter said sincerely. "It's not your fault and it's not his either. I get it's hard to accept that, but you know, shit happens." He kicked the cigarrette to the ground and stood on it.

"Yeah I know," I sighed. "I just hate the fact that my parents blame it on themselves. It's not their fault, yet they constant say it is. And to make it worse, they ignore Alex. For 2 fucking years, they've hardly said a word to him. They don't care if he drinks, smokes, cuts, cries. Hell, they hear him screaming in the middle of the night and just pretend it's not happening,"

"But he has you," Hunter pointed out. "Who needs parents.."

I raised an eye-brow.

"Ok, maybe I'm just saying that because both of mine were dicks."

"Yeah, I figured that."

"But thing is," he turned to face me. "Yeah I've got Chris to help me through shit. But without Kat, I'd be dead. Literally. Sometimes you need more than parents. I've got Kat and Alex has got you,"

"Guess so," I murmured. "Hey Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"...did you ever have nightmares about your parents?"

He shifted a little, looking down. "Uh, yeah.."

"When did they stop?"

Grabbing his lip ring, he shook his head. "They didn't. Why?"

"I want Alex to stop having nightmares about what happened to him. It hurts me to see him cry, scream, just in pain. I mean, the scar on his face was healing. And then he takes a fucking razor and slits it back open out of guilt? He needs help Hunter. No one's helping him though,"

"Hey," Hunter gave me a small smile. He knew the pain Alex was in, because he felt it every day as well. "Don't beat yourself up about it. You help him,"