Chelsea Smile (boyxboy twincest)

Start from the beginning

"Wait," he mumbled; looking up at me with those puppy dog eyes. "Stay with me?"

Nodding, I lay down onto his bed. Me and Alex normally slept in the same bed, even before what happened to him. We were just that close. We literally did everything together. And that's why when he got taken away from us, he was so scared. That was the first and only time he'd even been away from me properly. I could only imagine how terrified he was.

"Hey," I brushed my fingers over Alex's lip as he whimpered a little. I'd just turned the lights out and he jumped into my chest, breathing a little heavy. He grabbed fistfuls of my shirt and looked up at me. "It's ok..just go to sleep, you're ok,"

"I'm sorry," he murmured as he lay back down.

"No," I shook my head and grabbed his hand. "Don't be,"

***

"I want coffee," Alex mumbled as I more or less dragged him downstairs and into the kitchen. He was still half asleep, but we needed to get up for school. If we were late again then we'd be screwed. I wouldn't normally care less about getting in trouble at school, but Alex was sensitive. He'd get upset if the teachers shouted at him; which most of them did.

"Sit down and I'll make you some then," I pushed him towards the table and headed over to the kettle. I sat up on the counter, waiting for it to boil as the door opened again.

Dad eyed me with a suspicious glare. I loved my Dad..and by "loved" I mean, past tense. I didn't love him anymore. He put Alex through way too much. Ignoring his traumatized and broken son just because he didn't have the balls to stand up to himself? I was more of a man than he was. Hell, even Alex was.

"Hey Dad,"

"Hey Mike," he gave me a half smile and headed towards the fridge. He ignored Alex as usual and Alex being Alex, was too afraid to say anything at all. Dad grabbed a carton of milk from the fridge, took a sip, and then simply walked back out with only a nod in my direction.

Ignoring Alex; just like he always did. And me feeling bad, I gave him a small smile as I poured the steaming water into the cup, adding a spoonful of coffee.

"There you go," I placed it down in front of him and rubbed his shoulder. "You alright?"

He just nodded, taking a sip of coffee. "Ow, it's hot."

"Well duh," I chuckled, ruffling his hair. "That's what the steam coming out of it means, stupid."

He playfully shoved me away from him. "Fuck off,"

I grinned. "You gonna make me?"

"...no,"

"That's right. Cause you love me way too much,"

He blushed. "I do,"

"I love you too little brother,"

"Mikey! We're 15 minutes apart!"

"Hey, that's 15 more minutes of life experiance, kid."

***

"Hunter!" I headed down the hallway, grabbing the black haired boy by the arm and tugging him back to me. He gave me a little smile though we didn't get on too well. Sure, we were friends and hung out occassionally. But that was only because he was friends with my brother.

Hunter had known my brother for about..2 years now. They'd met in a mental hospital..and Alex told me all they did was get high off painkillers and drink coffee. It sounded like them, plus Alex would've had to be high to make a friend back then. He was terrified. And I knew Hunter was as well. Everyone in the school knew what happened to Hunter. It was in the news. Raped and abused by his own Dad, fucking sick. I guess that's why him and Alex got on so well though.