Sequel!

Okay sooo I am currently writing the second book of The Mummy 'The Mummy Returns'

I want to explain to you guys the way this is going to work.
The way that I feel more comfortable by writing this book is by writing everything first and when it is finish I'll put it up for you guys to read it.

I know!!! Pls don't be mad at me for this. I like to do it this way because I live in Europe and the time difference is a big deal to me, with work and going to University is a little hard to give it my full attention to the book, and  because I want it to be good and not just give you like 2 pages per chapter.

Andd!!! To show you how much I appreciate you for all your support I will give you a sneak peak of one of my chapters from The mummy Returns

"You lied to me!" Said Rick feeling betrayed.

"I did not lie! I... I just..." said Sophie trying to find a way for her husband to calm down. But no matter what she said he wouldn't hear none of it.

"Yes you did! I can't be near you right now..." said Rick feeling like a idiot.

He couldn't looked into Sophie's eyes. He knew once he did it would be over and want to forgive her. But right now he wanted to be alone and think things through.

"Rick... listen to me, please it was a mistake. I should of told you sooner. I just couldn't bring myself to do it," said Sophie desperate.

"Yeah... looked what that cost you," said Rick and walked away from her.
- - - - - - -

Tan tan taaaaan!!!!!
What did Sophie lied about?
Will it ruin her marriage with Rick?

Thank you again so much for reading my book! You are the best!

Be kind and brave <3

The Girl With The Pen.