Unpredictable

Unpredictable

When that woman came in my home as my mother then I kept patience only because it was my Mom's decision then it must be right for me. These thought only came in my mind because the Almighty told us in Al-Quran to take the help of Salah and Patience in any pain or sufferings.My parents always nurtured me towards love for our Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) and to have a deep faith on Almighty in every phase of life since childhood. I took the decision that I will be with my Dad in my vacations. I was sure that it must be a right decision and Mom would be very happy with it. I can't leave him in any situation for a new lady.

Every thing was going well but I realized that Dad was going away from me and that woman was given more importance than me. All planning either lunch, dinner, shopping, e.t.c were done according to the new lady whom I called "Hania Aunty" that I used to call her earlier. I can't call her Mom because any mother like thing was not present in her. She only takes care of her husband's needs and nothing more. I was not visible to her eyes such that I am not present in that home. Her whole love starts from Dad and end at him. I can see it her eyes that she is madly in love with my Dad. She choses Dad's favorite colour to wear,Dad's favorite dishes....everything that he loves. Some time I thought that she was doing all things to help him to forget all his sad memories and his first love. But I can't understand why I was not present in her eyes? She seems so unpredictable for me.

It was not the end of my pain. So, I saw that the photograph and the diary in which so many things were written but I was unable to read this. I was thunderstruck again. Now, every thing was crystal clear like a mirror. But was it really Love?