part 35

CHAPTER 35

I just stepped out the shower smelling good as fuck, trey was getting it tonight. I threw on some boy shorts and crop top & pulled my hair up in a bun. I started to throw on some lingerie but its trey so fuck it.

I hurried down stairs cause I heard someone at my door, expecting it to be trey... I snatched the door open quickly.

"What took you so long" I said so fast before seeing it wasn't trey  at the door. shocked
"wasn't expecting me huh" he said.
"What the fuck are you doing here rodney".

"I told you to stop fucking with me" pulling me by the arm back inside the house.
"get your fucking hands off me nigga, the fuck is your problem". pulling away.

"What nigga coming through simone".
"you need to leave, I don't have time for this shit".
"answer my fucking question simone" yelling.

"get the fuck out of my house rodney, before I call the police on your ass" tryna move towards the couch to get my phone. He snatched the phone out my hand & threw it against the wall.

"What the fuck is your problem" yelling at him.
"shut the fuck up"
"nigga you shut the fuck up".
"who the fuck you talking to" grabbing my arm, squeezing it so tight.

"let me go rodney now".
"you keep fucking trying me". he said pulling out a gun, pointing it at me...my heart was racing.
"have you lost your mind, get that gun out of my face".

"maybe a lil bit, but you fucked with the wrong nigga".
"so what now you gone kill me rodney". I asked on the verge of tears. Then I heard my doorbell ring. He covered my mouth.

"there that nigga go right there, don't mention a word about me being here or ima blow your fucking brains out" whispering in my ear. He stood off to the side & I opened the door.

"hi" voice kinda shaky.

TREY POV

I couldn't wait to get to simone..damn I missed her ass. I was gone put that shit down tonight, make her ass never leave me.. lol jokes. but for real, ya boy blessed.

When she told me I could come over I was happy ass fuck. so I hopped in the shower, got dressed, and sprayed on her favorite cologne.  I pulled up in her driveway excited.

I rung the door bell a feww times before she answered,  looking kinda weird. she said a dry hi & simone isn't normally like that.  somethings up, but I don't know what though, hope she not mad at me again.
"what's up, you good".
"of course" smiling.

BACK TO SIMONE POV

I had to play this shit off, I refuse to go out without a fight...something came over me, I took a chance. I slammed the door back hitting rodneys head causing the gun to fall. Trey rushed in trying to see what the fuck was going on, not even noticing the gun on the floor.

I reached to pick up the gun but rodney pushed me out the way causing me to bump my head on the floor. He attempted to point the gun at me..but trey came a tackled rodney both of them trying to get ahold of the gun.

Then the gun went off.....BANG

SOOO UPDATE. ..BUT WHAT YALL THINKING??, HOPE YALL ENJOY READING AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING THIS. BUT COMMENT, RATE!!! MUAHH ♡♥♡♥