part 6

chapter 6

The next morning I woke up with a bad headache I mean my fucking head was pounding. I looked at my clock.

"what the world 3oclock" I picked up my phone,  15 missed calls. momma called, trina called, and derrick ass even called..but damn no trey. I called my momma back cause I know she worry a lot.

"oh my god baby".

"hey momma".

"simone mariah Mitchell,  where the hell have you been?"

you know ya momma mad when she use ya whole name. "ma, I'm sooo sorry I been sleep all this time".

"you been sleep all this time mone, were you out late last night".
" Ma" I whinned.
"Don't ma me, I'm listening".

I told momma about my night, a she called derrick a bitch nigga lol momma don't play about her baby I left out the part about trey, don't ask why I just did. I asked momma to drop me by trinas to pick up my car she said she be over in a few. after I got off the phone with momma i went and took a shower and got dressed.

Momma dropped me off at trinas...I kissed momma goodbye and told her I will call her later.

when I made it inside I told trina about my night with trey. "oh my god mone really, That's fucked up".

"tell me about it & what make it so bad is i havent heard from this nigga alll day".

"dude normally call & check on you the fuck".

"ima call him".

I called his number it rung twice went to voicemail. I called again voicemail. "what the fuck". "that nigga sending you to voicemail now".

"yea, he feeling some type of way, ima go over there".

"bitch noo ( laughing)".

"bitch you riding or nah?".

"hell yea, what the fuck you thought...I ride for my bitches".

"lets ride then bitch".

We both laughed, we left trinas crib and swerved to trey's house.....

TO BE CONTINUED. ..LOL LORD ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL...DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH, OOOPS READDD!!!!