part 41

CHAPTER 41

I saw that she had tears in her eyes.

"omg ashley what your scaring me". standing by her bed side.

"never in a millon years would I have thought we would become friends, who would have thought baby momma and girlfriend friends" smiling.

"I know I couldn't stand your ass".

"simone shut up, you love me now"

"I do, on the low though" we both laughed.

"listen simone, there are somethings you dont know about me, trey dont even know".

"I dont want to know, if its bad I dont wanna hear it ash". looking away.

"simone, I know you hated me for aborting treys baby".

"yea but thats in the past".

"the reason I aborted the baby was because the doctor told me I was risking my life & the childs if I kept the baby".

"what".

"I wasnt supposed to even get pregnant, i thought i coulnt have children because of the condition I have, when I got pregnant again it was a miracle,  I told the doctor's they couldnt stop me from having this baby even if it kills me".

"ashley what are you saying".

"I'm saying that I am sick simone".

"yea, but you are gonna be ok right".

She looked away.

"ashley". she shook he head no, the tears fell.

"all these years ive been so mean to you, omg" about to cry.

"mone you didn't know".

"I know but damn we could have resolved this shit a long time ago,  your my friend I dont want to lose you" i couldnt hold the tears any longer.

"you will still have a part of me".

"so thats why you said I would be a good mother to your son".

"yes simone, my days here are coming to an end".

"no, dont say that" we both were crying at this point. I grabbed her and hugged her tight.

"stop crying I will be ok". I looked at her.

"ok".

Trey walked back in the room.

"What yall ass in here talking about". he saw that we been crying.  "man I swear yall some cry babies".

"nigga shut up" we both said at the same time.

Ashley had a beautiful baby boy Trey Rashad Carter jr. head full of hair & pretty eyes. Ashley held on for a long as she could until she passed away. I'm sitting here holding this baby in my arms and all I can do was cry. I miss her already, what am I gonna do with a baby...I dont know nothing about being a mother, but I made my girl a promise. And when I make promises I keep them. Loyalty.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I didnt here trey walk in to the room.

"how long you knew".

"what" I looked up at trey confused.

"you heard me simone how long did you know". I can tell he been crying and he was angry but I know it was the emotions he was feeling because ashley was gone.

"trey what are you talking about".

I got up to lay the baby down.

"you know what Im talking about, I cant believe you kept secrets from me....damn you could have told me simone".

"told you what".

"that she was sick" raising his voice.

"trey keep it down he just went to sleep".

"you could have told me simone damn".

"baby I didnt even know".

"I know you lying, I know she confided in you".

"trey I would never lie to you, when you walked in the room earlier....and you saw that we been crying,  thats when she told me" walking over to him.

"you just said that you didn't know simone which one is it".

"I didnt until today".

"you could have said something, damn she should have told me, all I got was a letter...she just left me here to raise the baby by myself".

"trey hello what am I doing here then, you wont do it by yourself".

"What you saying simone".

"I'm saying baby we could be a family".

"you serious".

"yes, I love you trey".

"I love you too".

"so tell me what was this whole surprise you had for me".

"oh, I see you remember..I had something I wanted to ask you".

BEEN A LONG DAY FOR ME, HAD LOTS OF HOMEWORK BUT I GOT A CHANCE TO UPDATE FINALLY...SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! HOPE YALL ENJOY.. RATE, COMMENT!!! MUAHH ♡♥♡♥♡♥