part 14

Chapter 14

TREY POV

I can't believe simone just through a nigga out like that, in the middle of the night at that... I mean damn I don't get it & what is this shit with Ashley being pregnant.

Come on man..Simone should know I'm not out to hurt her, she need to get her shit together fr, cause she being on some fuck shit right now.  I'm heading to ashley spot  right now to get to the bottom of this, cause this shit ain't adding up. so I make it inside & ashley ass just sitting there all quiet.

"so what's up with this shit I hear you pregnant?" I askes scratching my head.

"cause I am trey"

"i dont get it we break up & now you pregnant ashley, shit don't make sense"

"what don't make sense? we fucked didn't we?"

"Ashley come on with the bullshit, you know what I mean. Its like I get with Simone and now you pregnant"

"what does that mean Trey, I can careless about you and Simone, what I care about is our baby"

"Our baby Ashley"

"yea"

"well how do I know if it is mine"

"trey come on really, ok shit was messed up between us but damn don't base our past on this current situation"

" how I'm I supposed to trust you, like damn you just cant be trusted after all that shit I been through with you and you know I want nothing more but to have a child but just not with you, so do what you do best get an abortion"

*call a nigga wrong for saying that shit but my love for Ashley is over, I mean I will always care for her because of all the shit we been through...but real shit a nigga ain't tryna have no baby with her ass*

"damn trey really, you cut me deep just then...I know shit was messed up with us but for you to take such a low blow like this is crazy...you think I want to have this baby with your ass, well I don't...i aint ask for this shit"

I see tears forming up in her eyes...I kinda felt bad, lil nigga or lil mama might be mine...damn ain't like the child asked to be here...but shit happens....

"I'm having this baby, & I can give a damn if you apart of his or her life or not, so do what you do best...leave"

she spoke so cold...I did as she asked and left, on my way home a nigga was just thinking..I know I went in this situation all wrong & I probably shouldn't have said half of the shit I just did...all types of missed emotions right now..I know I gotta make things right for the sake of the child, and I gotta get things right with simone..I just hope they willing to forgive me.

OK READERS.....SORRY FOR THE WAIT, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER...TREY ASS TOOK IT THERE WITH ASHLEY NOT THINKING ABOUT NOBODY FEELINGS BUT HIS OWN...IN LIFE WE ALL ARE PUT IN SITUATIONS WE JUST HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND KEEP IT MOVING

WELL YOU KNOW THE DRILL COMMENT, RATE & FOLLOW!!!

♡♥♡♥ MUAHH