I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung

Beginne am Anfang

"Well, I got to go back now, the members are probably looking for me by now, especially Minho, so bye Jiminie, Jungkook."

"I'll see you later Hyung, say hi to your boyfriend for me and the other members too!"

"Will do!" And with a final nod he walked out of the room.

Boyfriend? I'm so fucking stupid

"Jungkook, what was that about?" Jimin inquired, breaking Jungkook out of his minor self-hatred.

"What was what about?"

"THAT!" Jimin spluttered. "You just interrupted my talk with Taemin Hyung!" Jimin was furious.

"I'm sorry Hyungie, I was bored..."

"Oh, so you were bored? You interrupted my conversation because you were bored!" Jimin sounded so angry, it was a tiny bit scary if Jungkook was honest with himself.

"No Hyung, I wanted to talk to someone..."

"Well, you could've talked with the other 5 members, look Taehyung is just standing there with no one to talk to, you could have talked to him,"

"But I wanted to talk to you Hyung," Jungkook sounded like a stubborn kid but he did not care, he wanted his Hyung to himself.

"Then you should've waited until after I finished talking to Taemin, then come talk to me,"

"I'm sorry Hyung, I won't do it again..." Jungkook apologised.

"No Jungkook, don't do that, I'm not scolding you, I'm just mad that you interrupted my conversation that's all," Jimin told.

Jungkook, not Kookie...

The thing is, Jimin was not very threatening, it was not only because Jimin was extremely smaller than him but also, he was just very cute when he was mad. But scary or not, Jungkook did not want Jimin to be mad at him.

"I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung," Jungkook miserably said.

"No Kook, listen, I'm not mad at you, I just don't want you to do it again okay?"

"Okay Hyung," Jungkook affirmed.

It was times like this that Jungkook finally looked like the Maknae and Jimin looked like the Hyung."

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Jimin asked.

"I don't remember Hyung,"

But truthfully, Jungkook didn't want to talk to Jimin, he just wanted to rip him away from Taemin and lock him in a room so only Jungkook could see him. Yes, that was very creepy and a little psychotic but sue him if he wanted to just have an angel to himself. Now, even though he knew that Taemin had a boyfriend it did not settle the uneasy feeling in his stomach but he promised Jimin he wouldn't interrupt his conversations with Taemin and he really did not want to start another argument with Jimin.

"Alright we can talk later then Kookie, I'm going to get my hair and makeup done, and you need to do yours too," Jimin said, he ruffled Jungkook's hair and Jungkook had an urge to kiss Jimin right there and then but he refrained himself from doing so.

"Okay Hyung, I'll go after you,"

"See ya later Jungkookie,"

Jimin walked out to get his makeup done and Jungkook with nothing to do fell asleep.

10 minutes later he was gently shaken awake by Jimin. Jimin had his pink hair styled down and it was parted in the middle making him look very cute, but honestly when did he not look cute, he had on a black long-sleeved shirt with white feathers on them and lastly black skinny jeans. Jungkook was trying not to die from how pretty he looked.