I don't understand why you are not enjoying the moment and just drawing logics in everything. So what if I liked her near me? She is still a mental girl whom I want as far from me as possible.

'Let's see how you will ignore my thirst and for how long.' My downtown man replied sarcastically, rolling it imaginary eyes.

I was getting frustrated with my organs pep talk when Zinnia detached herself from my hold and looked up towards me with a wide smile.

She's crazy and dangerous but heck she's beautiful when she smiles.

'I know right... that's why I'm looking up to her.' Damn this downtown man. I can't even hurt him, F**k.

"Mr. Monk, I brought my friend to introduce to you. Do you want to meet her now?" Zinnia asked with her ever present excitement and a little shy god knows if it is genuine blush or just her thought of blushing.

Before I could respond her, she pulled the girl to her side with a force. Her friend looks pissed and if I'm not wrong she is thing of killing someone painfully in her mind. She looked sideways and threw glaring daggers towards Egor and he just winked at her making a kissy mouth.

"Tuyen, this is Mr. Monk and also Damian, the male protagonist of our play." Zinnia threw her friend a what-happened look and turned towards me. "And Mr. Monk, this is my best friend Tuyen, a great pharmacist." I extended my hand for a shake and Tuyen receive it with a hard glare.

Okay... what is wrong with her?

Why is she glaring at the every living and non living thing?

God knows how he got these two ladies to meet. One friend cannot stop smiling brightly like sunshine and spring and the other one is a scorching summer sun through fire balls at everyone.

"Isn't he so cute and innocent?" Zinnia asked her friend in what was supposed to be a whisper. Tuyen gave me an overall look and gave a curt nod.

"Looks very innocent. Does he even know what a male is and what a female is? He seems to have ignorant amount of innocent filled inside him." Tuyen's words were outright sarcastic and curt. She said them like she knew what was going on here and who I am.

I raised an arrogant eyebrow and set my mouth in a thin line, a look that anyone would get frightened of. Tuyen did not disappoint me like her friend and took a little step back before masking her fear.

Good. It is better to choose the use of your mouth wisely, especially if you are with a person like me.

"Very nice to meet you too, Tuyen. And yes, I know who is what and what to do to whom. After all I'm an expert in it. I've done them from past many years." I gave a vague yet a pointed answer and as expected only Tuyen understood it with the looks of her narrowed eyes. I know she want to that Tuyen what to tell something more but she must be waiting for a perfect moment when Zinnia is not around.

Alright, bring it on.

"See, I told you he is so clever too. He knows what to do with me too. He loves doing them with me." And here comes Zinnia with her ignorance.

Goodness Zinnia, if anyone heard what you said, they might think in other intimate way. Geez, this girl I can't even scold her. It doesn't affect her.

Ah, my life.

"Alright enough of introductions as you already know Mr. Egor. Now we will move on to practicing the scenes. Tuyen, from now onwards you will take part this play too. I already made a character for you and you will be 'Nicola', a female warrior werewolf who loves the beggar, that is Egor and will always goes after him. Mr. Egor will have a love story with you later once he loses interest in Anna, which is me." Zinnia explained the plot in detail and like always she did not ask if Tuyen would like to take part or not.

Silly me, if she could compel me, a Mafia king, then why not a pharmacist.

"Why am I taking part in this? I don't want to and I would never act with that." Tuyen bellowed on Zinnia and pointed her finger towards Egor.

Zinnia, like a normal mental girl, was not affected by her loud shout and just rolled her eyes. She silently placed the script in her hand and walked off to Egor placing the same color script file in his hand too.

"Now both of you go to the adjacent room and practice this scene together. We will have a rehearsal show in an hour. Tuyen, you are doing this for kids. You know I don't know any 'No'" Mental girl perfectly rhymed her sentence and pushed both Egor and Tuyen out of the room.

Egor looked enthusiastic and quite jumpy with wide smirk but Tuyen looked like she would kill him in many ways in this hour.

Heavens bless both of them.

"Mr. Monk, now before we practice our scene please read this. I prepared it for you last night." Okay, what did she prepare for me that she is blushing like she was possessed by a red rose?

I was skeptical to open the folder and read but one shy smile from her, I realized it's better to read the crap she wrote than giving my downtown man an attention.

I took out the four or five sheets of paper and looked at the first one.

What the heck?

The title itself made me want to hit myself with something hard.

'How to kiss' is the title and it is a damned thesis on it.

"What... what is - why?" I asked in disbelief. What does she think, that I don't know anything?

She smiled her usual smile, "I know you too have idea about how to kiss someone like me. Yesterday when I was learning about it, I made a copy for you too. But don't worry, we will practice until we get this perfectly." Her words baffled me.

Woman! I'm a well built hungry man. I know how to kiss and lot more. Heck I'm known to be a Casanova in my circle.

She though I couldn't kiss. How embarrassing!

What if Egor comes to know about this? He will tease till the end of the Earth.

Heavens, please show mercy on me.

"Come let's practice." Zinnia pulled me towards the stage in the empty room and closed into my face.

My breath hitched at the proximity. She was standing on the dais and I'm standing down in front of her. Now that she was on dais, she came up to my height perfectly. She looked at me with those big beautiful wide eyes, uncertainty clear in them. Her rosy cheeks are blinking in bashfulness and Jesus, her lips.

They were full and plump, naturally red.

She was thinking what to do next. I chuckled at her reluctant expression and smiled. Only she would by-heart a kissing article for practices.

Argh, this girl.

Without any further ado, I pressed her to me and I pressed my lips on her.

Let me show you what a real kiss is, Zinnia.

~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next update is here. Enjoy.

This chapter is kinda a silly and funny in few parts. Hope you understand where the funny part is.

Tuyen is smart. Don't you think so?

What is up with Tuyen and Egor?

And Gosh, Demyan's organ pep talk... How was it?

Do you like the downtown man?

What about Zinnia's first kiss with Monk. Will she be satisfied?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim