Francesca Cecilia Lodge-Andrews

An : so hey guys this is super long so feel free to enjoy. Veronica Lodge was an hard working and busy women. She attributed all of her huge worldwide success, as for fashion icon and it girl but also for ceo of lodge industries, to that, well, that and her undeniable charm as her soon to be husband Archie Andrews would say. Archie proposed when Veronica came home and told him that they were having a baby, he didn't had a ring at the time, nor he planned to do it, but he was just so happy that they both were going to have a little human, produced from their love, to adore and care for everyday, that he just couldn't help himself, and he wouldn't trade it for the world. Veronica was already 8 months and a half in the pregnancy but she still went to her massive building  near Central Park, home to the now legal Lodge Industries, to check on everything, obviously having a baby wasn't going to stop Veronica Lodge from moving on with her life, even if Archie insisted that she should stay at home and rest. They were still young, 26, living in New York, Archie with a musical career of his own, but they were more that ready, Veronica couldn't be more grateful for her lover's help, he was everything that her dad hadn't been for her and that she feared her daughter or son wouldn't have, the baby wasn't even born yet and Archie already shared the biggest love of his life towards the fragile creature with Veronica, his other love. The girl often caught her husband talking to her huge belly, caressing it slightly and muttering the sweetest words to the human being inside it. Veronica was a petite person, so the pregnancy was sometimes hard on her, she wouldn't trade it for anything, but se had suffered from many back pains and there were days where she felt weaker than ever, however, she had also experienced the most wonderful days of her life, where the two star crossed lovers would lay in their maxi sized bed, view to Times Square, Archie's big hands that once embraced her waist in their teenage years now on her torso embracing the two most important things on his life, her fingers playing with the tips of his faded flamed hair, talking about everything and anything. Betty and jughead were still located in riverdale, Betty was now the chief editor at the register and jughead worked as a private investigator, their life was at its pick and varchie couldn't be happier for them. They were currently at the NY four seasons, by Betty's request, the blonde girl didn't want to miss the birth of the child, helping Veronica with the organization of the baby's nursery whenever she could.
Fred was the only parent involved in the unborn's life, Veronica had decided to keep her parents at arms length, only talking to her mother once and then, keeping her updated on the pregnancy.
Today, was a typical Sunday, so The two inseparable best friends were all hugged on Veronica and Archie's couch watching titanic, Veronica intensely crying on Betty's shoulder, one of the rare times you would see Veronica Lodge with no makeup on and in sweats, you could say pregnancy has a way of changing people. Archie and jughead had left the apartment, Jughead refusing to watch the movie in his perfect senses and Archie already having watched the movie on the last few months more times than he could count, watching the girl he loved cry almost every time, the boys were now at Central Park talking about the future.
"So, Casanova, ready for the baby's arrival?" Jughead asked arranging his beanie that would always manage to interfere with the way his black hair was poorly styled
"Honestly jughead, I just want my son or daughter to come out but I'm also terrified, I love Veronica and that little baby so much that I just don't want to let them down, Veronica already has a bad dad experience and I can feel that she's scared but I just want to be the best dad ever, to give them both whatever they need" Archie was obvious conflicted, his foot playing with a tiny rock abandoned on the side walk
"Cmon archibald I'm sure Veronica soon to be Andrews has full trust and hope in you, you will be great! I just can't understand how you too didn't want to know the gender?"
"We only want to know when he or she is born, we will love the baby endlessly either way" the redhead smiled at his feet, the feeling of parenthood growing found on him.
***
"This movie is the stupidest thing I've ever seen! I mean that door had space for the both of them, that Redheaded bitch was just selfish ugh, I'm so done with this shit. Jack deserved way better, like me Betty, I want Leonardo DiCaprio!" The raven haired girl ranted, wiping her tears and interpreting an adorable angry expression earning a laugh from her best friend
"What about Archie V?" The blonde suggested in between giggles as Ronnie abruptly stood up as if there was an excruciating pain flooding her body
"Oh you can shove Archie Andrews up your ass Betty, he was the motherfucker who put me in this pain" Veronica's emotions were all over the place, her hands now embracing her giant belly trying to somewhat keep the baby protected from all the pain she was in "and now this little devil is making me pee myself" the girl signaled to the now wet floor, a transparent liquid that was clearly not pee running down her legs, making Betty immediately stand up and run to the phone, dialing an unknown number
"Omg! I'm calling Archie" the blonde girl squealed but also hurried, nervous but prepared for this moment knowing everything that she should and shouldn't do. Veronica, on the other hand, the one who usually had control of everything in her life, was more scared and confused than ever, the moment was arriving, the life of a legit human being was going to be at her care, she couldn't let Archie down, she couldn't let their baby girl down (deep in her heart, she hoped and knew it was a girl).
The pregnant girl heard the faint voices of her bestfriend and her man talking over the phone as she collected her maternity bag, turning the lights off, ready to leave towards the hospital, the blonde came back into the room, and took Veronica's bag out of her arm taking it upon her self to carry the heavy bag, leaving the apartment but only after intertwining Veronica's hand with hers making the raven haired girl smile through the hints of pain that she was already feeling
"Let's go V, you're going to be the best mother ever" Betty assured squeezing her hand and finally locking the door.
"Thank you B" Veronica whispered between heavy pants, sweat already dripping from her forehead.
***
Jughead couldn't take is confused glance of his bestfriend's face as he placed his phone back on his pocket, a huge undeniable smile plastered across his face
"Who was it?"
"I'm going to be a dad, the baby is coming, right now!" The redhead exclaimed, still shocked and processing all the information, locking his hands around jug's arm squeezing the poor boy.
"The baby is coming." The raven haired boy repeated, even him smiling, Jughead Jones couldn't resist babies.
"Yes Jug, my baby is coming"
Archie's grip was now more loose, signaling that he was now completely aware that this wasn't just a beautiful dream, this was his life, that he gets to live with his dream girl
"What are you waiting for man? Do you really want to make Veronica go into labor pissed at you?" Jughead smiled pushing Archie into his car that was parked near the two best friend's path. The boys entered the car and jughead was quick to press the gas harder than he had even pressed anything before but it still wasn't enough for Archie.
"Faster Jughead!"
"I'm trying!"
At this moment there was only one thing on his mind, Ronnie.