First time

Backstory
Archie and Veronica aren't dating and she just went on a date with chuck and then he posts that stupid picture with the maple syrup and all, just like in season one, so this story starts with Veronica walking into the boy's locker room pissed, you know what I'm talking about.

The raven haired girl was beyond pissed, she didn't let anyone step on her before and she definitely wasn't going to let them now, after all who did chuck thought he was? If only the guy knew that the only reason the popular girl agreed to join him on a date was to get her mind of the handsome Archie Andrews, who was in fact with his mind trapped on the New York beauty. She bursted through the navy blue door, her blonde best friend linked with her hand, Betty's hands covering her eyes as for Veronica, her hands rested on her hips. She pushed through the shirtless sweaty boys, scanning the room for that stupid golden boy, but bumping on a muscular figure, losing Betty's hand in the process. The girl looked up, her eyes meeting the redhead's who nervously grabbed the towel that tried to escape from his waist, a surprised look plastered across his face.
"Veronica?" Archie asked, dropping his hand across Veronica's waist, trying to stop her, clearly oblivious to the douchebag worthy action made by his fellow team mate.
"Andrews, hit the showers and stay out of my way" the Latina spitted, pushing his hand out of her figure and jogging to the other half of the room, all the boys including Archie left dumb-stroke at the sight of her hips confidently swaying side to side. Archie followed her body until seeing the origin of her anger, Chuck.
"Veronica, Betty, what brings you ladies here?" The sound of his voice made Veronica sick as she pulled her phone out, approaching his body, showing him the sexist photo that he had previously posted, at this point every guy in the room including Archie watching the scene go down.
"Take this Down" the girl spoke, her best friend in the back overwhelmed by all the situation. Chuck took one step closer to Veronica, their faces now inches away, Archie more furious than ever, he didn't admit his feelings towards Veronica but, the way she talked, the way she walked, and even more, he just couldn't take her out of his head and heart, he knew she could defend herself but there was something in him, an urge to protect her.
"Why? You walk around like some sweet and caring girl but everyone knows you are just a shallow toxic rich slut" Archie could feel how much that just hurt Veronica as the girl had already shared with him some of the threats that she used to get in New York, but as he looked at her, the girl didn't even flinch, she just put one hand on chuck's chest pushing him backwards
"Take this Down, now" Veronica warned once again, capable of ripping the guy to pieces but also embarrassed and ashamed that Archie had to hear all that the guy said about her, because it was all true. Chuck looked at his boys and laughed, a sickening laugh that made Veronica's stomach twist
"This is not New York, you are in bulldogs territory now, the princess is under our control, you are under my control" she turned around, it made her sick just thinking  about being under someone else's control, her fists were now clenched, her eyes looking for the easiest way out of that misogynistic hell hole. Before she exited the room, she stopped in her tracks and looked at all the boys still looking at her her, locking eyes with Archie.
"Just so your misogynist boys know, not that it is any of your damn business, we didn't had sex, thank you" She stated to all of them but especially for Archie, she didn't want him to think she was a slut more than he already did, but she wasn't done, Veronica Lodge was never done, the girl turned around before closing the door "not that chuck's horny ass didn't want it, but I had to stop him guys, i mean I hate to tell your huge ego Clayton but small isn't really my thing"  Veronica closed the door hearing tons of cheers from all the guys, she left with her head held high, just like a lodge would, but inside of her her mind was crumbling with all the different thing that chuck had brought up,
Shallow
Toxic
Slut
Slut
Slut
Maybe what hurt her more is that those things were true, I mean the majority of them, contrary to everyone's believe the pageant princess hadn't ever had sex, not due to the lack of opportunities but  she had never felt comfortable enough with anyone to do it nor the connection that felt necessary.