Encouraging Verses For You

Dear Readers,

If you ever feel down and you need something to help here are some of my personal favorites that I hope will encourage you.

Some verses are in different versions, just letting you know.

Do you not know Christ as your personal savior? If so you can talk to me, I'd be happy to share! Look at the Romans Road, it's the best place to start!

God is always with you, he will never leave you! He will guide you through the darkest times in your life! Don't forget that He is always watching you, and that if your going through a tough time, He either caused it or is allowing it! It is His will, everything happens for a reason.

Sometimes we feel lazy, and maybe that means your in a spiritual rut. It happens to me and the way to get out of it is to trust God, keep praying, and read your Bible. You never know what God might reveal to you! Sometimes we need a little revival, spiritual revival, am I right? What you can do is, first, list the things in your life that you know is displeasing to God. He will open your eyes. Next, you kneel down before Him, and just talk to Him. If you confess your sins, he will forgive you! We are not perfect, but He is willing to forgive! Now you need to repent, and walk away changed. Make that resolve!

Do you want to know God, but you just don't really feel like reading the Bible? I have learned that if you truly strive to know Him, and if you truly want to read the Bible, you will. Find a time just for God, He is your best friend after all!

Encouraging Verses For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें