Chapter 19

Harry and Zayn sat at Harry's bed.

Their hands are entangled together and Harry's head is leaning on Zayn's shoulder "I'm sorry Zayn, I didn't mean to hurt you, real bad" Harry said as Zayn kissed the top of Harry's head "I just want to know why you didn't told me sooner" Zayn said as Harry face Zayn "I don't know why I didn't told you. All I know is, I fell inlove with you. It was unexpected" Harry said "I left because Niall will alert my father if I won't come home. And once my father will know that you're involved, he may ruined your life. And I don't want that to happened" Harry explained "That's why I'm really sorry. For everything. It was not my intention to hurt you, I love you" Harry added as Zayn smiled, hearing those three words from Harry, his heart wanted to burst out of his chest.

Zayn leaned in closer as he gave Harry an eskimo kiss "I love you Harry" Zayn whispered "But, you have to do your duty" Zayn added as Harry almost forgot about being a King "I don't want to be a King, I want to be with you. To have to a normal life and just live happily with you" Harry said as Zayn chuckled "You may not like the ordinary life" Zayn said "Kidding aside, you have to do it Harry. You have to be a King. It's your duty. I mean, you've been preparing for this your whole life, right?" Zayn wrapped his arms on Harry's shoulders.

Harry thought about it "But, if I'll be King, I can't be with you" Harry said as Zayn sadly smiled "I know. But, you have to rule Harry. I'll be here, waiting. I promise. And I know, you'll be a great King, like your Father or maybe better" Zayn said as Harry smiled, and nodded "But I don't want you hiding in the shadows" Harry said as he pulled Zayn up and led him outside his room "What do you mean?!" Zayn said as Harry keeps on pulling Zayn.

Harry and Zayn went to the ballroom area, where the ceremony is held.

Zayn's eyes widened seeing a lot of people staring at him and Harry. The King and Queen stood, seeing Harry approaching them "Harry! What—" the King said as Harry stopped his tracks and so is Zayn "Mom and Dad—" Harry said, the people began to surround them as the paparazzi's took photos.

Harry isn't sure what the outcome may be but, it's now or never "This is Zayn—" Harry said as Zayn wanted to crawl out of the crowd, what is Harry doing?! "And Zayn is my—" Harry said as he slowly take hold of Zayn's hand and laced their fingers. The people gasped "He is my boyfriend and I love him" Harry sternly said as his Mom, looked at him with a shock expression as for his Dad, he stared at Harry "And if you can't accept me loving a guy, its okay. You can disown me and forget that I'm your son" Harry bravely said as Zayn's heart is swelling with happiness.

Harry just outed them together and declared his love in front of his parents "I'm ready for whatever consequences you'll do, disown me, throw me out of the castle, I'll take all of it. It doesn't matter what, as long as I'm with Zayn, I'll be alright" Harry smiled at Zayn as Zayn smiled back.

Harry face his parents "Whatever you decide, I'll take it" Harry said as the people began to murmur. The paparazzi's never stopped clicking their cameras and Louis, well, he is happy watching his friend got the love he deserves with Niall.

The King and Queen looked at each other for a minute and back at Harry "What a perfect timing my Son" the King started "This is not new to me Harry—" The King said as Harry's eyes widened "Your sexuality is not an issue for me and your mother. We've always talked about this, what if someday you'll find a prince instead of a princess? For me, as long as you're happy. And your Mom agrees" The Queen nodded "And you're so brave saying those words, disowning you? Throw you out of the castle? We will never do that. You're our son and we love you for you who are" The King smiled "We will always love you" the Queen said as she approached and hugged Harry.

The King also hugged Harry "We accept your sexuality but if you back out of being a King, that, we will have a problem" the King whispered as Harry gave out a small smile "I will be a King, Father" Harry said as the King widely smiled "Let's proceed then" the King said as the ceremony continued.

And that night, Harry Styles was crowned as the New King of England.