House Mates: Ten

“I didn’t even have time to respond. I was just suddenly pinned against wall, being kissed by a man I had just met. At this point, I need to point out that the wall still hadn’t been stabilized.”

     I was beginning to get the picture on what happened after that. Yet I waited eagerly to hear the rest of it.

     “After a few seconds, neither of us realized the wall was tipping. Next thing we knew, I was flat on my back with Xavier on top of me, a bewildered look on his face. Mine was just as shocked I’m sure,” Reese was now mumbling into the counter of the island. Xavier took over the last of the narration, “A room full of teenagers got to see two freshman boys in a compromising position on the stage of our auditorium. Reese was mortified to come out of the closet that way and I tried taking in stride. I managed better with the fallout of that than he did. He wasn’t ashamed of his preference; he just hated the way it all came out. And I didn’t make it easy on him either. For weeks afterwards, I tried apologizing. When he finally agreed to hear me out and go out on a date with me, I had taken to sparing with Ryan nightly, just to get my frustration out over the situation. One date became two and we’ve now been happily dating for over 2 years now.”

     Reese finally sat all the way up, “Let me tell you, trying ignore this guy when he affected my libido just as strongly was damn near impossible for me. But I guess giving in wasn’t that bad of an idea. He also cleaned up his act without me asking him too. His AP actually came up and thanked me.” Xavier tweaked Reese’s nose, “Okay Reese, time for us to go.”

     “But I just got here!” His indignant pose had me laughing again. Xavier leaned down and whispered something in his ear that I didn’t even have to hear. It was apparent what was said when Reese’s face flushed with a different kind of heat. My thoughts were confirmed when Reese relaxed his pose and said casually, “Ah, well. Sagan, lovely to meet but I must agree with Xavier. We need to go.”

     With that both boys filed out of the kitchen. Moments later, we heard the front door open and close and the house was blanketed in silence.

     Silence that was broken by Ryan’s very clear statement.

     “It’s date night for our parents Sagan.”

     I froze and glanced over at Ryan, his eyes almost black with love and lust. My cheeks flushed with heat and I gripped the counter in front of me. “I do so love when your cheeks turn this red. It puts wicked ideas into my head.” The back of his knuckles brushed over my cheekbone, his hand cool against my overheated skin.

     I could do nothing more than give him what he wanted to know. I nodded mutely, tongue dry from anticipation of what he would come up with when our parents left.

      Ryan’s eyes darkened even further, if that was even possible, and he gave a wicked smile.

      I couldn’t wait.

 Ryan

As our parent’s prepared for their date, Sagan and I sat in the living room, bickering over the remote. It was all just for show, but we were getting in to the argument, forgetting that it was just for Elena.

     “Ryan! I had it first. Come on. It’s bad enough I have to live with you, can you just let me have this moment of peace?”

     “Nope, I live to make your life hell.”

     I watched as his eyes darkened his expression mean. “Give me the remote Ryan.” I almost regretted teaching him to fight. There was an edge in his voice I’d never heard before, one that managed to stroke down my body and had me paying attention at the same time. He meant business and he was oozing confidence he would get his way.

     Too bad I was in control and he knew it. He was just trying to find his balance as the anticipation for the night began to build. He had no idea what I had in store for him.

     Sagan extended his hand, his eyes meeting mine with a defiance that began to heat my blood. I began imagining that look on his face while he was tied to my headboard. I just smiled and settled back on the couch, holding his stare.

     In my peripheral, his fist began clenching. Three, two, one-

    Sure enough his eyes slid to the side, his extended hand fisting before he dropped it. “Never mind asshole, keep it.” He got up just as Elena came from the back of the house, dressed for a casual but nice dinner with my dad. Sagan stopped and kissed his mother on the cheek, “You look lovely, Mom,” and continued on his way.

     “What was that about?” Elena slid a questioning glance my way.

     Shrugging, I began flipping through the channels, affecting boredom when I was anything but. Ten minutes later, my dad and Elena were all ready and heading out the door. My dad looked my way with a knowing look in his eye before saying, “Be safe. If you leave, don’t stay out past curfew.”

      “Try not to kill each other. We’ll be home late,” were Elena’s parting words.

     I just nodded, not taking my eyes off the screen from in front me. The screen I really wasn’t paying attention to as I waited for them to leave.

    The minutes stretched out as I crushed the remote in my fist, waiting for the sound of the door shutting and the bolt sliding home in the lock.

     When I finally did hear it, all I could think was, ‘Finally!’

     It was time to play.

                                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOh, guess what happens next?? You pervs favorite thing! I'm posting this just so you know that I haven't given up on House Mates. Idk when the next installment will be up....but the anticipation will keep you coming back for more.

Until next time my little pervs :)