rosey cheeks

"I look okay I guess"
i said to myself as I looked at the mirror.

yes , after what happened yesterday I will now try to look good for him.

i woke up earlier today just to curl my hair and put on a little make up. Does putting on mascara and lip balm counted as make up ? uh I guess.

"good morning jinyoung ! eh. Morning jinyoungie ! ewh no. Good Morning bae jinyoung ! uh sounds too formal. cOme oN !! how do you even greet your boyfriend."

i messed my hair up due to frustration on how to greet jinyoung.

"y/n ah , someone is waiting for you downstairs."
I hear my mom called me from the kitchen.

I suddenly feel nervous , could it be jinyoung ? or is it probably somi ?

i went downstairs taking my bag and I saw my dad infront of the door talking to someone.

"mom , who is it ?"

my mom smiled excitedly and hug me

"yah why didn't you told me that this handsome boy is your boyfriend ?"

I suddenly feel nervous , Jinyoung actually showed up at my house.

my dad turned around , looking at me who was not moving any muscle.

"come here , jinyoung is waiting for you"

i walk to the door and saw jinyoung in a black leather jacket , sitting on his motorcycle with his messy hair. Oh Lord I can't believe he is a vampire and now my boyfriend

"good morning y/n , you look pretty as always."

that's it. My heart was about to jump out of my chest.

My dad smiled at the sight of me and jinyoung staring at each other

"you two better hurry or you're gonna be late. Jinyoung please take care of my little princess."

I buried my face in Jinyoung's back feeling embarrassed , my dad literally called me little princess infront of my one day boyfriend.

"Dad ! don't call me that infront of Jinyoung."

Jinyoung chuckled and pinched my cheeks

"you're even cuter when you're shy you know. Mr and Ms Lee , it's nice talking to you. Me and y/n will go now."

My parents smiled and waved at me and Jinyoung. I waved back at them and I hugged Jinyoung , trying to balance myself.

====
As Jinyoung parked his motorcycle , all eyes were at us.

"y/n is dating that scary kid ? Omo"

"isn't she scared of him ?"

"Did he threatened her to be his girlfriend ?"

I looked down to my feet not wanting to look at them talking , until Jinyoung held my hand.

"Look , can't you just leave us alone ? It's none of your business whether me and y/n are dating. If I hear any of you talk about my girlfriend once again , you know there will be consequences."

With that me and Jinyoung went inside the school and they stayed quiet.

We went inside the classroom and to our seat. I saw Somi sleeping and decided to uh greet her ?

"BOOO"

"ksjshwjwk"

Somi jumped , looking surprised.

"awh bitch thank you for waking me up :)"

you can know the sarcasm in her sentence but welp ok.

"you drooled ewh."
well I said it as a joke but

"omg no wAy tELL me this is a joke. I don't want Guanlin to laugh at me."

i burst out laughing , Somi was now caught up in the situation and laughed too.

Somi caught Jinyoung staring at me and scratch her un-itchy chin. Here goes #somithedetective

"are you two by chance.....dating ?"

"uh look we- ."

"yes , yes we are."

Jinyoung answered it before I even finished my sentence.

"YOU TWO LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER !!"

Somi hugged me and mumble some words which I didn't hear.

=========

Ms Yves was teaching English , I tried to concentrate but my mind kept thinking about other things. Like uh how did me and jinyoung ended up dating each other. Why Guanlin hadn't asked Somi to be his girlfriend when they both like each other.

Someone threw a crumpled paper at me and i opened it.

"roses are red
violets are blue
blood is sweet
and so are you."
—your jinyoungie
(i cringed while writing this)

A smile was plastered on my face , looking back at him who was hiding his face with his hands. My cheeks were pink and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh

for the first time in life , I said

"how cute"

to a boy.

YAAAH IM BACK SUNSHINES !! no not dead yet , I'm busy the past few weeks that's why I didn't update. But hey I'm here !!! yeah this chapter is flat and boring af but the next chapters will have a new drama going on 🌚 lol imma just spill it out,
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UH I GUESS NOT 🤩 ok ok I'll stop. So THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400+ READS AND 80+ VOTES!! it truly means a lot to me 😫 I never thought many people will read my story but seriously tysmmm and ily alll my sunshines 💓💓

daily reminder : you're amazing , note that. Stay strong , it will get better. I love you ❤️❤️