dark eyes , sharp fangs

school finally finished. That means I can go home now , won't be seeing weird people till tomorrow.

as i was walking down the street , i saw movements behind the bushes. I thought it was just a squirrel or something. I kept walking my way to my house before my mind told me to go back and find out more.

I kept denying this curious feeling inside my heart , not that I'm too lazy to go back. I was scared , of you know animals. Who knew it could be a giant spider.

agh , I won't be able to sleep if I kept denying it. So I went back and peek through the bushes. There's this boy beating another person I guess. Wait isn't it Jinyoung ?

I still peek through it , i was confused for a moment. Jinyoung showed his teeth to the boy , he was begging on the ground for Jinyoung to let him go.

I was too dumb to realize that Jinyoung has fangs , something a normal human wouldn't have. Jinyoung bit the boy's neck and the poor boy screamed. It must've hurt. Jinyoung then closed the boy's mouth , so nobody would hear them.

The boy's face keep getting pale , he lost a lot of blood. I was too scared to move  , his action just made me stay still behind the bush.

Jinyoung released his fangs and throw the boy's body behind the school yard. I couldn't move. I was too fun observing when I felt a hand on my head , it's Jinyoung.

His eyes were red , blood dripping from his mouth. Cold hands and pale body. Doesn't that make you terrified of him already ?

"a-ah , I-I'm sorry I'll go now"

my voice was shaking. I couldn't speak properly. The words won't get out.

He pulled me into his chest , since I'm shorter than him. Then , he put a piece of my hair behind my ear and whispered something

"you won't get anything good spying on me baby girl. You wouldn't want anyone you like ended up like that do you?"

My breath shortened. I just shook my head saying "no". He pat my head and suddenly disappeared.

I was right. He wasn't one of us. How could I talk to the devil with fangs ?

A/N
AHHH SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE:(
MY WI FI JUST WONT WORK. I COULDNT OPENED WATTPAD AND TODAY IT ACTUALLY GOT BETTER SO HERE IS AN UPDATE ! YAY ! "yes good" btw thank you for 74 READS AND 12 VOTES. I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️