chocolate is sweet , like him

i went home and cleaned up myself. I couldn't get over the fact that he tasted my blood , saying it's sweet. It's more of a mixed feeling , i'm scared  but i'm also kinda happy.

I changed to a fluffy sweater , along with a silk pants. I wanna know him better now , despite the fact that he's a vampire. He's dangerous , but i felt myself being drown to him. Aren't i supposed to be afraid ?

I guess not all supernatural creatures like him were heartless like what i watched on tv. I was still in my thoughts when my mom called me

"Honey , dinner is ready!"

"okay mom , i'll be right down"

I quickly get off my bed , wearing my bunny slippers and went downstairs. I saw my mom and dad on the dining table , along with my little sister , naeun.

We ate while talking about stuff , until my dad questioned the scar on my forehead.

"did anything happened while you were at school ? why is there a scar on your forehead ?" my dad changed into a panic mode.

"no dad i'm okay , i accidentally knocked my head onto the locker. I'm sorry."

"be careful next time okay."

"will do dad."

"phew lucky he didn't think too much about it. He'd probably faint if he knew the truth." my mind talked.

"honey , you okay ? you look tired , finish your food first then get some rest." my mom touch my forehead , checking as if i was having a fever.

I finished my food , put the plates onto the sink and went upstairs. Honestly , i'm still curious of what vampires are. I mean i've heard of them often and read many vampire fanfic. Are they real tho ? who am i kidding , i've met one already.

I took my laptop and searched about vampires. After what felt like 1 hour , my eyes felt super heavy. I drifted off to dreamland

Jinyoung's POV 

Her blood tasted sweet , different from others. I wanted more but i'm scared of hurting her again. She's a normal human , like how i used to be before.

I just drank blood from 4 different people , yet i'm still thirsty for hers .  I hope she's okay , i'm gonna visit her.

Just in a minute , i arrived at her house. Infront of her window to be exact. I opened the window and it's not locked. Isn't she's scared that a thief will come to her room ? maybe she forgot.

I also brought  chocolate for her , she'll feel better if she eat more. I went in to her room , and sat on her chair. Looking at her sleeping figure , goddamn she's so cute. I accidentally knocked my arm onto her desk , she's opening her eyes slowly. Ah shit , i went outside again.

Your POV

I heard a pretty loud noise , so i opened my eyes slowly only to find no one in my room. I went to my desk , and i felt my feet getting wet. It's blood , i froze. No one was in my room , where did the blood come from ? i looked to my window to find it opened. Did someone came here ? but what's with the blood ? my mind is a mess.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face , to freshened up my mind. While I was washing my face , I heard footsteps. Goosebumps all over my body , made me not being able to open the door. Maybe it was my dad or my mom , checking if I'm asleep or not. I hope so , suddenly one name came up my mind. But why would he came here anyway ? planning to kill me ?

I took my scissor and opened the door slowly. I closed my eyes , ready to attack with the scissor. As I guess , no one was there. But there's a box of chocolate on my desk. I opened it and found a white note.

"my dearest angel ,
I'm sorry about the accident ,that I pushed you to the road. Because of me , you've hurt yourself. Here , I know you love chocolates. Eat it okay ? I hope you're better after you ate the chocolates. Take care of yourself

your worst daydream"

My worst daydream ? his name filled my thoughts.

Should I be scared or happy ? I mean I just received chocolates from a vampire. I stared at my window , and saw something moving on the trees.

A/N
HAII !! IM BACK WITH CHAPTER 5 , HA I ADDED A JINYOUNG'S POV. PLUS THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS. I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 170+ READS AND 20+ VOTES. I LOVE YOU ALL 💓💓 DONT FORGET TO SUPPORT THIS STORY (by vommenting) which is/are your fav ship in Wanna one ? mine appears to be ongniel , panwink and deephwi 😌 byeee !