Halloween Special: Contract?

Start from the beginning

"B-Blood oath...?" Oko asked, curious.

"A temporary contract bonding the two of us together. But instead of giving me your soul, you give something else for my time." The demon girl explained.

"A-And w-what exactly i-is that...?" Oko asked.

"My freedom." The demon girl answered.

Oko just stared at the demonic female in confusion. Freedom? She was a demon, why wouldn't she already have that?

The (h/c) haired female saw the confused look on Oko's face and let out a sigh.

"You see, there's this bs rule that demons can't go to the human world without a contract. Which is really f*cking stupid if you ask me, like don't we need to eat souls to live?!" The demon girl started to explain. “And of course, as you obviously already know, most humans don’t exactly believe in demons like they used to anymore. So being able to go the human world is really f*cking rare nowadays.”

“O-Okay… B-But… U-Um… Why…?” Oko asked. “T-This world isn’t exactly t-the most interesting…”

“Because I’m really f*cking bored!” The (h/c)ette answered. “Exploring a world you don’t get to visit often is always interesting. I bet your *ss would be real f*cking excited if you got to explore the world I live in.”

She got him there.

“So, do we got a deal or what?” The (h/c)ette asked, (e/c) eyes screaming at him to say yes. “You'll get to learn more about demons if you do~!”

That’s when the confusion and awe from Oko disappeared and his common sense returned. He may not know everything about demons, but he knows that if there's anything demons are good at, it’s trickery.

“H-How do I-I know this i-isn’t a trap…?!” Oko asked, pointing an accusing finger at the (h/c) haired demon.

“Oh~? So you aren’t as stupid as I thought you were. Good to know.” The demon girl said with a smirk, (e/c) eyes flashing red for a split second. “You’re not wrong to be suspicious, however there’s only one to know for sure…”

The (h/c) haired demon extended out a hand towards Oko, a smug smile still present upon her face.

“...So, do you care to find out~?”

Oko thought about it for a few minutes. Wondering if his curiosity and fascination with demons truly out weighed the risk of having his soul be eaten. And of course there was the case of this demon in particular. She’s supposedly offering him a contract in exchange for not his soul, but rather freedom for her to explore this world. Not to mention that her response as to why was simply because she was bored.

Oko will admit it though, he wasn’t sure if he was more interested in the fact that she was a demon, or her smug personality.

And with that, he made his decision. Oko hesitantly moved one of his hands closer to the demon girl’s extended hand. He hovered his hand over hers for few seconds before eventually placing his hand in hers.

“Good choice.” The demon girl told him.

Oko flinched a bit when she smirked and pulled his hand closer to her lips.

“This will hurt a bit, no need for me to beat around the bush and tell you that it might hurt a bit when obviously it will.” The demon girl said before biting the tip of his index finger with one of her fangs causing crimson blood to drip out.

Oko held his breath, trying not to yelp at the pain. Instead, he watched as the female let some of his blood drip down his finger to her pink lips. She then drank a bit of his blood before letting go of his hand and wiping the excess blood off her lips.

“There, now our contract’s complete.” The demon girl said with a smile.

“O-Oh…” Oko responded, checking his finger. “U-Um… B-By the way… W-What's your name…”

“Well now it's whatever name you give me.” The demon girl responded.

Oko thought about it for a bit before coming up with something that seemed to fit.

“(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)...” Oko answered.

“(Y/N) it is then.” (Y/N) replied with a smirk. “We are now in a contract together, I hope you entertain me~!”

End.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: And that was it. I haven't decided yet on whether or not I will do more of this AU yet.

I'm still writing the next chapter, although I'm also writing a few of the chapters that go after it. And I've been working on my personal story too.

I'm trying not to get tempted into writing another story, as much as I've been wanting to do a Danganronpa or Miraculous ladybug fanfic.

I'll try to update as soon as I can, I can't make any promises though. Till next time.