Chapter 2

It was a busy day at SM Entertainment.

Everyone rushing around and getting everything cleared up for NCT's tour coming up.

I walked into SHINee's big practice room and smiled a si saw the boy sitting in the corner alone, playing on his cell phone and dripping sweat from the practice.

"Y/n! Your here!" Taemin said.

He had gained Jonghyun's attention with that statement and he looked up and smiled once he saw me. He stood up from his seat and left his phone and towel there.

"Hey guys!" I said and waved to the other 3 who were busy doing more run through's of their new songs.

"Why are you here? Don't get me wrong! I love that your here but don't you have to practice now too?" Jonghyun asked as he hugged me even though I had recoiled out of disgust from all the sweat.

"I just wanted to get away from all the craziness going on out there right now. Have you seen the hall upstairs? It's a mess." I said with a sigh. The 2 makes in front of me laughed and then we all sat down on the floor to talk.

Minho, Key and Onew all walked over and joined us.

It was nice, sitting with my 5 closest friends and just talking about anything and everything. Forgetting about our responsibilities, lives and who we were. We always got to caught up in our conversations to even remember who we were and what we did after we finished talking and accidentally walked outside into the big world without security, making the fans go crazy and want a million things of us.

It was amazing how such a little group of people could have that effect on me but it was true.

"Oh! And did you see the way Y/n twearked on her special stage with NCT!? Ha! It was priceless!" Onew laughed as he remembered one ofthe moments I would like to forget.

"No! I did not! It was just a simple dance move! I did not twerk!" I defended, trying my best not to bust out laughing myself.

"So this isn't a twerk?" Jonghyun asked and he and Key got up.

They twearked together, making all of us laugh. "That was exactly how she did it!" Onew laughed while pointing to the 2 makes as they sat back down.

"Ya! No it wasn't! It was like this!" I said and got up, twerking as I stood.

They all laughed and Onew turned to me, "See! I told you she twearked on the stage!" He laughed.

We were all still laughing and talking about different things when someone came into the room.

We didn't even notice it until they tapped on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I asked, still laughing at a joke Jonghyun had told. "The office needs you Miss. Jiang." She said and then shuffled out of the room with a worried look on her face, me putting one on my own at the mention of my real surname being called.

"There's no way your not going to be in trouble." Minho said. Taemin and Jonghyun turned to him and smacked the back of his head, "Be nice!" They both said to him at the same time.

He laughed lightly and I got up, brushing my pants and hands off.

"I'll be back.... Hopefully." I said and dragged myself out of the room.

It felt like years to make it to the very front office where the head of SM Entertainment was but when I did, I wished it would've tanken longer.

"H-hello Mr. Lee." I said and tried to gulp back the lump in my throat that appeared when I saw all the staff and managers up front along with some other huge Entertainment business leaders.